Tall girls vs average girls vs short girls?

• Tall (taller than 5'5)
  • Average (5'3-5'5)
  • Short (shorter than 5'3)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Tall is better have you ever looked at a short girl that's not fat and her body frame is just so small but a tall girl thats not fat has a good size body frame which is good because It shows they have power and can do some stuff without having a hard time lifting a box for an example or if she has to defend herself she can protect herself against men well enough to make the guy think Its not worth it.

• Average.

• As long as she is not so tall that she picks me up and cradles me in her arms... wait, that actually sounds kind a nice!

• Don't care much as long as the difference between my height and her height is not too great.

• 5'6-5'9 is my ideal height for a women.

• all girls are way smaller than me, however I've had a lot of crushs on short girls

• I'm only 5'4" so going for girls shorter than 5'3" is fine for me and just easier tbh.

• It doesn't really matter to me but if I can choose I'll take a taller one since I'm a giant myself

• Like 5ft4 and under is ideal

• I prefer tall, I feel a bit uncomfortable with short girls since I am tall myself. Any girl from 5'4/5'5 to 6 ft is good for me.

• 5'5" and up is a fine height, but I wouldn't care if she was an inch shorter.

• Tall girls

• Average (5'3-5'5)

• All of the above.

• Tall is sexy as fuck. They make me pre cum

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 5'7" and lovin' it~

• Damn, man. There's no love for us short chicks. </3 ;A; Those who are 5'2" and under need love too.

• I obviously have to go with tall girls because I am one xD

• Small girls plzzzz 😬

• I'm a girl and I'm 5'7 :)

• The shorter the closer to satan you are

• I'm 5'5 and I feel it's the perfect height. People don't typically have strong opinions about average things---while some guys may be be unwilling to date a girl that's too tall or too short, pretty much any guy would be okay with my height as there's nothing really to like or dislike about it.

• Girl there is inferior or superior in one's height. Don't be arrogant. I know many guys who particularly prefer tall girls because of their legs or also guys who prefer short girls becausethey like petite bodies better.

• I didn't say being tall or short was bad. I think short girls are automatically adorable because of their height and I have many tall thin friends who look like straight up models that a guy would be silly to pass up just because of their height. You specifically asked, though, which one is PREFERABLE. My preference is average because there's literally nothing to dislike about it. You can call a tall girl a giraffe, a short girl a shrimp, what can you say about me? Nothing.

• I'm just asking which is YOUR preference and you have no need to bring other height people down. And maybe average girls would be a boring dog