Do guys stare at me because of my big nose?

I know I have a big nose and I feel like guys stare at me because of how ugly and big it looks. It's way too big for my face and it just makes me look ugly. I'm so self conscious because of it :(

Most Helpful Guy

• your nose looks perfectly fine, from side and front :)

• Just wondering, would you consider my nose big?

• thanks appreciate it :) I just worry about it because I've never seen a girl yet with as big a nose as I have, most girls have small button noses. I just always thought of big noses as a masculine trait really.

• depending on where you live they are more or less common... I see them quite often, I just need to look at my sister lol.

there is only one thing that matters... if it looks good on you. and that's the case for you

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't stare at big noses. They stare at hot girls and really nasty prominent things. A big nose never fits in that category. If they would dislike your looks, they'd just ignore you.

• But wouldn't a big nose be a really prominent thing on a girls face? I just feel like a big nose would stand out

• Maybe, but in that case, they wouldn't stare. They stare when you're pretty, or when you've got something like bird poop in your hair.

What Guys Said 11

• I felt like roasting someone today, so I clicked on your picture and you were too beautiful for me to start roasting you. Uhh

• gotta be joking :D

• A person being too beautiful is not a reason for them to be too beautiful to roast and you shouldn't and don't have to be too beautiful for somebody to roast you.

• Your nose if fine. Are you French?

• No i'm not :)

• Why did you think I was french btw? just curious :)

• Your profile looked very French and numerous French women have noses like yours.

• My sister has a big nose, and though I don't like her romantically. (duh, that would be gross) I can tell she's very attractive, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't be self-conscious, you look great. As long as your nose isn't like 8" long, it'll be fine. :-D

• Hmm maybe, but you look pretty from what I can see.

• I happen to like a distinctive proboscis

• You've got nothing to worry about. You're pretty

• I think most guys only stare at someone they are attracted to. I wouldn't stare at a girl I don't consider attractive nor someone who is disfigured.

• Your nose is actually quite pretty (:

• yea they do

• Maybe it's because ur really pretty

• Came in to see a big nose

Leaving disappointed

What Girls Said 0