Hot or not? Too chubby?

Hot or not? Too chubby?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not chubby, you're a bit overweight, to be honest. You gotta shed some pounds.

• Wait so like is chubby less than overweight? Im confused...

• Yeah, 'chubby' is one level below 'overweight'. That's what I feel, anyway.

• Chubby is kinda cute

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly because of her body shape and lack of a waist I would say her body isn't really that hot. She is not toned and looks pudgy

• 40 30 40 are my measurments so u can suck it 😝 im hourglass

• Why ask an opinion if You're only going to insult someone who gave you an answer you didn't like. I even tried to be nice about it but I see you didn't come at half these guys on here calling you too tubby to date. I actually was going to respond back with something mean but I'm going save your feelings and restrain myself. You should Be grateful I just smoked this blunt because I'm not normally that nice

What Guys Said 41

• You are a bit overweight, but still appealing. You can work on making it even better, but you could also be happy with what you have, because it is perfectly fine.

• I'd love to be seen in public with you

• Chubby, not attractive to me sorry

• that moment that you forgot to wear underwear in a picture. *face palm*. Well you are beautiful in your own way. Don't let anyone tell you different! ^_^

• Hahahaaa shut up 😂😂

• Yeah. Honestly this is just an unflattering picture idek. I love the way i look. I work out everyday and eat healthy so w/e

• You do you boo!!!

• You are chubby but you are not too chubby, as far as I'm concerned, you mostly filled out in all the right places, so it's hot, and you are very creative with pictures. :)

• Hot and no not chubby, maybe a little overweight

• yes you're a bit chubby. usually I prefer the skinnier type but I still think it's kinda hot... do some toning and it will be very good. nice boobies too 👍

• yeah, you're fat

• Little too chubby. Easiest way for you to slim down would be to lower your carb intake.

Not trying to be rude here.

• You are kinda overweight, but not in a way that would totally gross me out, so I could still see me being with you

• ...

edited for niceness

• Need to loose a little weight

• you'll get guys that wanna hit that

• Hot, very hot

• Nope. Perfect!

• Nope, too chubby is way bigger. Keep trying, you'll get there.
    By the way, you into latex?

• To me you are beautiful and hot just the way you are. Beauty comes in different sizes do not let anyone convince you other wise. Keep on being you.

• Yeah you've got a pretty nice body but why you no wearing underwear?

• hot!

• All women come in all shapes in sizes and female form is beautiful, you are fine, just more to hang on too ;)

• Looking good to me.

• I think your really hot I bet you have a pretty face too (:

• A bit chubby but not disgusting

• Mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm HOT!!! very sexy

• not bad

• faty

• Yeah but Asian men think all women are fat

• We need to see under white markers

• HOT!

• Yea hot

• fat ass boobs..

• Looks good to me

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 9

• It's the same old story. We all come in different shapes and sizes. Some guys like slim girls, some like medium and some like the larger lady.

If you are getting the dates then you are carrying your body type well and you have an attractive personality. If you like the dates you are getting then there is no need to change anything.

• You're not "chubby" you're overweight. And I always say "Healthy is sexy", you should probably loose some weight to be "hot"

• You are somewhat overweight but you have big boobs so most guys won't have a problem with your body

• I second @pr3ttybr0wn. You don't have much waist definition or curve. Thankfully if you drop a little weight and tone up you can kinda fix that. Its up to you tho, you will get guys either way.

(Note; you're an apple not an hourglass lol)

• Chubby

• Not chubby. Overweight. Call it what it is. Personally, I find it very unattractive.

• you're not chubby

• you're fat

• You're beautiful!!

• Your boobs look nice