Do guys like Asian girls? Like Thai, Japanese and whatnot? But mainly girls that are not K pop material and not Oriental, but like Filipino or Thai?

I get very intimidated and discouraged by the saucy Latinas, fiery African American ladies and svelte Caucasians when it comes to the dating world. I'm half Thai and half German (Eurasian) and I feel so plain and inadequate next to those three ethnic groups of ladies. I only have dark hair and eyes with a natural deep tan and almond eyes, but that's about it. I often feel like Mother Nature cheated me of not allowing me to have pretty light eyes and being curvy and thick like the Latinas and African Americans. Also me being only 5'-1 sucks and doesn't help my confidence. So do guys only like those three beauties of race or is there love for Asians too?

I was raised in Berlin Germany, so Asian culture has not influenced me, and I'm well aware that girls in my Asian side can be very flaky and knaving, but I'm stoic and honest like a German, and I am an American citizen, and went through the naturalization process with my family, not by dating an American. Besides, I was adopted by Americans. For some reason, a lot of guys won't date Asians because of that reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls of any nationality can be attractive

What Guys Said 10

• I like Asians... usually I'm more into the Japanese/Korean/Chinese ones but there are definitely many Thai beauties too. And half German sounds like an interesting mix... I'm generally a fan of half Asians.
    But it's really hard to say anything without seeing you... but there are beautiful girls in every part of the world so yes many will also like Thais and Filipinos. :)

• I was born and raised in Berlin Germany. My father was a full on stereotypical blonde hair and blue eyed German but my mum was Thai. I got more of my mum's genes but I am more German/westernized than the majority of Asians. I used to speak German so I have a trace of a heavy German accent when I speak, and some English words betray the fact I used to speak German.

• My English accent is shitty too don't worry about that.
      Spreche übrigens sich deutsch ;)

• Ich spreche nicht fließend Deutsch mehr. Nur ein paar einfache Sätze, aber meine Profanität ist aber einwandfrei.

• Dont be discouraged. There is a whole community of people who love Asians. I for one usually prefer Asian women to others. Just more appealing to me

• I like Asian girls :)

• 😅as I say put on black tights short black skirt white belly shirt also I love Asians and you know what you might become my dream girl😍

• Yeah a lot of guys love Asian ladies. Personally I only like Japanese or Chinese women. Korean girls are also hot but I heard most are a fake so that was a letdown xD.

• I like girls.

• Yeah, everyone can be beautiful.. I love Asian girls too.

• thai etc women are hot but very dishonest and cheat a lot. A latina girl would treat a man right and stay very loyal to him and be outstandingly beautiful. How do i know, im married to a latina woman, thai women are sensual and sometimes sexy too but i never trust them.

These are my honest experiences

• Don't worry, I don't like my own race either. I'm half German and wish I can banish the Thai blood and genetics from my body. I was born and raised in Berlin so Asian influence and culture is not a part of me, and a lot of Asians who were raised Asian and blah blah told me I'm too "westernized" and "masculine" to be Asian, which I wholeheartedly agree with the first part, and took offense to the masculine part.

• i didn't say thai women are a race to not like. Of coarse there are good people in their race, and you shouldn't hate your genes either. I knw someone from here in the uk that has fell for a thai woman.

• I love mixed Asians.

• We guys absolutely love cute Asians :)
    So hot

What Girls Said 4

• I'm I can confidently confirm that many men appreciate Asian ladies, I see it everyday.

• There is definitely love for Asians

• Lol I'm not Asian but I am 5'1" and from what I see most guys like short girls. There's also a large amount of guys who like Asian women. I haven't met a guy yet who doesn't like Asian girls.

• Yeah they love them.