Ladies, what would you rate me 1-10 (avatar)?

I love all types of women. Black women tend to love me for some reason (not complaining). I feel like I get girls out of my league all the time, like 8-9. What would you rate me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't feel anything towards your appearance, maybe your personality makes you irresistible.

Most Helpful Guy

• 7.5 out of 10.

What Girls Said 2

• A 6-7

• Black girls probably like you because it is common for black men to style their hair in a way that looks like they have little to no hair. Since you're not my type I can't rate you. But from a non biased point of view you're not ugly.

• Yeah, that is kind of what I always figured. White girls don't really like guys with shaved heads that much. Some do, but black girls love this shit! Ha! I love everything about them. Works out for me I guess. I do love me some short thick blonde girls though.

• No matter how you look you won't be my type because you're not a woman. Lol. But I still know the difference between an ugly man and an ok man and an attractive man.

• oh, ok. I wasn't looking to change your mind, honestly. I was just wondering what your type is. What is your type for a woman?

What Guys Said 1

• uhmm I don't like to rate people but you look average.