Opinions On How I Look?

Guys NEVER approach me or anything at school... why? Opinions On How I Look?

Most Helpful Guy

• wayyyyyy too much make up you look like an emotionless monalisa which does not transalte to " she's hot, approach her " for most guys. You have a really nice body, great boobs by the way, and you are pretty but use way too much make up, i know another girl whos not as pretty as you but uses a lot of make up and honestly she looks plain scary, too much make up makes you look scary which you kinda look, so stop doing that, use minimal amount barely enough to pass "using makeup " and i guarantee you that guys will view you differently... also if you've an attitude chances are guys won't approach so be nicer

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• Well I wouldn't say there's necessarily anything wrong with your looks. It's probably more so that you as a person are the problem. Just try making yourself more known and approachable. Shy people are usually the single ones! Be bold! Be confident! Start making eye contact with guys, smiling, and simply say "Hey! How's it going?" If you get a conversation started, keep it going! Don't just use single word replies to his questions. Actually answer them and initiate conversation back to him with questions and responses in return.

And don't bury your face in your phone at every possible moment, don't be looking at the ground when walking, maybe try timing it where you'll leave the classroom the same time as a guy, and all those types of things that will increase how confident and bold you look and act and increase your chances.

And there's nothing stopping you from going up to a guy and asking him out! It is the 21st century after all ;) Good Luck!

• i think its your style brah

• It could be your personality/demeanor, who knows, no way for us to know. Too much body fat for me tbh, but that's just me. Pretty face.

• hot definitely bangable lol

• If you didn't dress/wear makeup and a wig like a vampire I'm sure guys would be all over you.

• I don't even wear wigs. If I did, my hair wouldn't look paper thin like it does in that photo because I have naturally thin hair. Wigs look thick.

• You're just another closed minded, shallow asshole who thinks "natural" girls are the only beautiful girls out there.

• Actually, I just know that eyeliner (in a reasonable amount) is the only makeup that can really make a girl look better (with the exception of concealer/foundation for girls with blemishes).

• Well a lot of guys have learned that the cold approach rarely works out well for us so that could be a reason, but I do not think it has much to do you with you because your body looks good and your face is decent. I like your eyes :)

• You are fine as fuck but man you have those crazy eyes... The eyes that say I will absolutely screw your brains out and leave you drained and then stab you for liking another girls Instagram lol.

• You probably either intimidate them or you're not their type. You look pretty to me, but I tend to be attracted to most types of females anyway.

• You have an acquired taste

And no ones sees you half naked, not sure what purpose that revealing image serves

• Strange. You look pretty cute so I guess maybe intimidated?

• Well no offense, but I would not approach you. do to the fact well you seem like you would be out of my league. so in my honest it's down to taste and how men or some may be intimidated by your appearance.

• Deadpool approves. We could definitely go for a date. And in the end of the date I would like to stick my bongo-wongo between those marvelous mountain ranges...

• I am not sure why men aren't approaching, maybe they are intimidated because you are drop dead gorgeous!

• You look good to me, very sexy in the first pic I couldn't keep my hands off of you if I was there with you. Second pic you've got beautiful eyes and great lips.

• Body is nice, not a fan of your style

• Two things came to mind when seeing your pictures.

1) Good boobs, Chubby tummy
    2) Holy shit, is that a trans?

• Body is ok. Too much make up

• You have a great body, hover from you look a little intense and this may be why. I like your style but just from your pic, looks to me is how you present yourself makes you look intense. Hope that made sence.

• Attractive

• Yeah I can see why

• I would approach you so hard right now O_O XD

• With that body and you never get approached? I would vote for that they're intimidated.

• I am guessing it isn't the body. You are beautiful... Maybe it is the way you present yourself. Do you tend to stay aloof? Do you feel you can't relate to anyone in class?

• Becz you have a face on makeup

• Damn, no idea. They are missing out.

• Too much makeup !

• I didn't ask about whether or not I was wearing too much makeup...

• Well I'm just saying why I wouldn't approach you is that you look like you did your makeup with a paintbrush

• Maybe cause you dress in black and look scary? Or have you considered, maybe, there isn't anyone who likes you in a romantic sense? Or maybe said human who likes you in said romantic sense, is super shy.

• Your hot I don't really see any chance we can be friends (:

• Can we be friends I really want to be your friend I like you?

• i think you are beatiful

• beatiful

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 12

• They never approach me either- I've just put it down to being to awesome and their scared of my feminine charms...

yeah their just scared of your feminine charms and your awesomeness.. it's not you it's them... they want*think inside the box types* and you look like you'd jump out the box and then kick the box and laugh doing it.. Males don't like that they want yes women who will do what their told rather than women that would tell them to go fk themselves instead... and you've a look of the singer pink and palmona faith about you...

Just keep being you and someone out their will notice you and approach you...

• You are gorgeous and so cool looking. I love your hair. I think guys don't approach you because you are not the natural beauty, you stand out and are yourself. It seems a lot of guys don't like that.
    I think you look awesome and change, there is some guy out there that will love your look

• You look old.. maybe it's the makeup

• I'm sorry but your makeup makes you look vaguely transgender.

• And I'm sure that's exactly what you think about ALL women who wear red lipstick, blush, and winged eyeliner. So narrow minded -_-

• The combination of the matte red lip, the heavy handed blush application, and ancient Egyptian style eyeliner gives off a Jeffery Star vibe. Sometimes less is more. Maybe no one is going to tell you in real life but your makeup application leaves much to be desired.

• i can only imagine that they're intimidated, if you really want a guy try softening your makeup because your body is Division 1 Upper League you have got amazing boobs

• Very dramatic look going on

• You look really pretty

• Because you're fat and wear to much makeup

• SO mature. Someday, you'll realize being a catty bitch will get you nowhere in life. Until then, you can go screw yourself because with an attitude like yours, no ones going to do it for you.

• The fact that you're under 18 and your tactless, immature comments tell me that you have the brain of a prepubescent teenager. What are you, 13?

• Lmao I'm 17, and considering you are literally an age category above me makes me feel like you're just trying to find a way to wiggle out of the facts. You're fat, deal with it. You wear transvestite makeup, deal with it.

• Maybe because they're not "goth" or whatever you are and find it as well as you weird.

• You look pretty. Not sure why they don't. Maybe they are intimidated or something. I smile or show indication that I'm interested (if I don't approach them myself), so maybe try that if you are't.

• 1 and 2 are obviously two different people.

Try again honey.

• What would I gain from asking for people's opinions on SOMEONE ELSE'S body or face? Are you really that dense? Think before you comment.

• You are such a moron. I'm posting ANONYMOUSLY and I have NOTHING to gain from asking opinions on another person's face or body.

• Try again later dear✌🏻️

• You look kinda high maintenance.

• And so do a lot of other women. Maintaining a certain standard of beauty in itself is high maintenance. But it's worth it.

• Agreed. I think you're beautiful. Men are fucking stupid

• I would do maintenance on that body all day!!