How do I look now?

How do I look now?

Sorry my room is a mess. So recently I weighed myself and panicked from the number. Do I look fat or that I need to lose any weight? I'm not sure if my panicking is I need to lose weight or I just have a problem with looking at the scale ( a couple years back I would starve myself and cared too much about numbers to the point I fainted). I am better now so I don't do old habits but still I had a major panick attack over my body yesterday and I'm not sure of if I look okay or not.

Okay I just I don't know I was so used to being a small number and in my nutrition class we are talking about eating disorders and we were watching this movie and it got to me a little. So I told the teacher I can't be in there when they watch it because its not a good environment for me to be in given my past. So I weight myself at my sisters house yesterday and I couldn't believe the number and I've been panicking ever since and started a new diet. And I just wanted to know if I look as bad as I think
My rib cage just sticks out like that so can you all stop with the "you're sucking in your stomach so much"

Most Helpful Guy

• number means much less than appearance. If you think the number is high, and then you look at yourself and realize you still look good, don't worry about the number.
    Even the most shallow person you can find will tell you it matters more that you look good, than that you are at or under X weight.

My one complaint is that you are obviously sucking in your gut. We can't accurately judge you, ESPECIALLY if your concern is weight, when you suck in your gut!
    That said, I see absolutely nothing wrong with you. And, chances are, if you worked to lose 5 pounds and be closer to the number you want? I wouldn't see the difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're comfortable where you are at then thats all that matters that you're healthy, if you want to make some changes i would encourage it and sounds like a good idea. You do look ok as you asked

What Guys Said 27

• You'd look nice if you weren't sucking in your belly

• You look like you're sucking in your gut so much, you're about to pass out.

• Why do you think I'm sucking it in so much?

• Your abdomen looks like it's caving in.
      Your rib cage is sticking further out than your stomach.
      You just look uncomfortable in all the pictures.

Should I go on?

• Wow you look like a female power lifter.

• You look wonderful. I hope you can get to a point that you are happy with yourself. Do not didn't because it is not good for you since diets are a drastic change too quick from how one does eat. Just try to eat eat healthy and exercise to where it becomes a lifestyle change. What to focus on more than your weight is how clothes fit especially the non stretchy pants. Also base it on how your body feels.

• You look like you're sucking your tummy in to be honest

• Looking good! 😊

• Not bad your belly could use some tonning but not bad atall, with that ass and great boobs you can get away with getting a little chubbier

• Pro at holding breath in xD xD

• wheres drake when you need him?

• You look good

• You look like you are sucking in.

• You are sucking in...

• Nice tummy tuck ;)

• great

• Did u have a liposuction?

• You'll be able to tell if you need to lose weight by looking at your bicept

• You're sucking in your stomach.

• very sexy. like your tits.

• Your body looks fine, don't worry!

• You're not fat at all honestly

• Bad..

• definitely its hot

• Don't freak out you do need to lose some weight but not that much, maybe 10-15 pounds at the most. A lot of Americans are worse.

You can lose weight pretty easily by doing a few simple things.
    1) The only DRINK you should be having is WATER
    2) Cut down on fatty foods
    3) Start walking EVERY day

• Sexy as fuck really such a nice belly wowwwww

• You look hot

• I'd like to be your friend would you like to be friends?

• No way you look great, if you were 18 I'd eat you up lol

• How you gonna get a real critique by sucking in ur gut. You just want a compliment right

• I'm not looking for compliments? Obviously didn't read what I wrote. I just needed to know how bad I look

• Post one where you're not sucking your stomach in, then people will give you better answers.

What Girls Said 7

• It's really obvious you're sucking in your stomach. With the fat you do have on your body, your stomach would not naturally be like that. You're not fooling anyone.

• you look like your tucking in your stomach.

• Don't really worry about the scale. I go by how my clothes fit and how I feel. You look fab! no need to lose weight at all.

• You're beautiful!! You're not fat. You shouldn't worry so much about your body because you're perfect, you're you. It might make you feel better about yourself if you eat healthier food. Weight doesn't mean much, sometimes people just have more muscle and are more dense than others, everyone is different. But more fruit will lift your mood and boost your self esteem. I hope this was helpful☺️

• Some exercise would be a great idea. Getting a 6pack is not so hard if you work at it!
    Good luck.

• I think you look totally normal, no need to lose weight.

• You're clearly sucking in your tummy.