If I took my shirt off, what would you think of my stretch marks and the natural sag/shape of my breasts?

I would like to know what your honest reaction would be if I took my shirt off for you. I've only been shirtless around a few people before and sometimes it went over well and a couple times it didn't. Critique every inch if you wish, just be honest.If I took my shirt off, what would you think of my stretch marks and the natural sag/shape of my breasts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not too bad really. You boobs still have shape to them and I am guessing your nipples are still suckable.
    The stretch marks are there, you had kid or two. There are probably some ways to fix them.
    But, I would be happy to have you as my gal, especially if you had our kids.
    And, I have seen a lot worse, so don't be too hard on yourself.

• Haven't had kids, I was just really fat when younger.

• Tough break, but I would say you are looking pretty shapely now. Again, I would snuggle with you anytime. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I just had this conversation with my ex who I stayed close friends with because I was having a bad body day.
    I think mostly you will get negative initial reactions because people just think superficially automatically BUT, when someone likes you, they will just be happy that they get to see and touch naked boobs. His words were "ah nipples, so great and distracting" lol.
    Two years together and he said he never even noticed a thing he didn't like because BOOBS!
    Personally, I think you're fine, the stretch marks will fade with time, everyone has them and boobs come in all shapes and sizes which is part of what makes them fun lol!

What Guys Said 33

• To be honest, I would probably have a bit of shock about the stretch marks since they are so dark and prominent. I would get over that quickly, though. As for your breasts, I would give them loads of attention. Nothing wrong with them. I would bask in looking at them!

• I agree with MacMadi and Andy. You still look good. Your breasts, no problem. A little saggy yes but still shape to them and it's normal. The stretch marks kind of catch your eye right away but like she says, they will fade with time and it could be a lot worse. My first thought as well was that you've had kids but reading your comments it's just weight loss (good for you by the way). If a guy truly likes you it's not going to matter. You look good to me :) Everyone's different but most guys will still think you're hot. Some won't though but these are the guys that expect all women to look like perfect models.

• I don't think I would be bothered. Plus, other things would be on my mind. The marks don't look bad anyway. I don't think you have anything to feel embarrassed or upset over. No body is perfect especially since every person has his/her own likes and dislikes in looks.

• And what when you get older?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51YxVANGeJI

• I'd be honored if you'd do that for me, and turned on! You are really attractive! My Gosh XD
    And this was honestly my first thought, the brutal honesty. Only then I noticed the stretch marks, but really I don't mind as well as many other wouldn't. Don't worry about your breasts either, they are fine as they are ^^
    Also, if you meet someone and he/she already likes you a lot as a person AND finds you attractive, those little marks don't matter, you're still beautiful to them

• Depends on whether or not you care I have a small dick?

• You look fine to me. You lost wight and have battle marks to prove the fight. Your boobs have maintained some firmness, a plus. On a side not THANK YOU. Every girls on this damn site asks how thier body look or thier boobs like and they post a pic in some $150 bra or loose clothes. How the fuck are we supposed to say what a body looks like if we can't see it.

• Can I even show my nipples on here?

• Nipples? No. You can't, sadly, haha. You dont need to though. What you have shown is all people need to see to judge.

• well I've let myself go for the past year got some stretch marks of my own, I don't know to be honest i just dont know you, honestly it'd matter if you did it in front of anyone they'd be weird'd out but if we were dating i honestly think id be ok with it, i dont date or even think about naughty stuff with a girl unless i really like her, if you really dont like it try to change it dont try to get complement's form gag its not worth it

• To me it's not a big deal. I dated a woman that had undergone a double mastectomy and she was terribly self-conscious about how she looked topless. Some people are going to dislike it, but there's nothing you can do about that.

• Can I be quite honest with you? I absolutely love your stomach! Stretch marks and all, I think your body is amazing! I like the way your boobs hang there and I could kiss that stomach for days lol

• My initial reaction is pretty negative... but its not nessessarily a deal breaker if the personality stuff was compatible.

• Don't bother me at all.

• I would think that's gross ha

• First thought is "BOOBIES!!!" awesome!!! Then the next thought would be, "she's had kids." Nothing wrong with that. You look like you still have a nice body. But if you're uncomfortable, just start working out

• Just keep on being yourself. Some people some people will like and some will not. There is no one person that everyone thinks is good looking. Personally to me you are pretty.

• Your sag boobs is not a problem but if you didn't tell me you had stretch mark before you took ur tshirt of i would of suprised first but if i new it will be a not big deal

• You definitely need a boob job. And that would help A LOT

• They seems sexy I think

• You have nice collar bones

• its a turn off

• what happen to your stomach sweet?

• It's not all that bad. Your body could use a little toning. But it's not really horrible.

• oh great, u still have a loving heart behind these boobs :)
    u look great though

• Um, I'd say, "what are those cuts above your belt line? Do I need to beat somebody up?" :-\

• Seriously, cuts? Have you never seen a stretch mark before? It's pretty obvious what they are... especially because of the location

• @Liveyyy They looks like cuts. But if you say so...

• are you married?

• It would be a small turn off. I would rate your breasts as a 4/10. No one is perfect though.

• I had a good wank over them. Natural and perfect

• i honestly think it looks nasty. but im sure you can fix stretch marks somehow. but even still, keep your shirt on

• Really? I see no problem here you have a nice body and the stretch marks look kinda cool but they will fade eventually and you'll barely see them

Your breasts sag a little but you've also worked hard to lose weight and they are still nicely shaped and full they just need a little help

Don't sleep in a bra and there are a few creams and things out there to help your skin shrink back

But really it's not an issue I still find your body attractive and a little sag isn't a problem

• well trust me I wouldn't care about those thing just eat you out and will enjoy your moanings

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 7

• I rEad you've never been pregnant... I have and I've stretchmarks which mines has now turned a silvery colour- yours is still purplish which means you've gained weight recently to fast yes or no? your skin is ovb poor at stretching so I have no idea if this works I never tried try cocoa butter moisturiser? Or something like that on your stomach to stop more stretchmarks... Try to keep your weight steady and drink plenty water keep your body hydrated

You're breasts have some sag For a young woman your age, but I advise you to see a doctor, to make sure your hormone levels are fine etc.. even with some sag your breasts look oddly shaped and that could mean your lacking to much or to little of a hormone needed and could be the reason behind the stretchmarks as well...

I'm not critsizing you or putting you down but generally concerned and could lead to other problems later on... like please see a doctor

• Not at all bad 😊 Confidence is the key!

• My stretch marks are a lot worse but my SO says he loves me even more with them because they were caused by our babies. I don't even care about mine much anymore. Granted I would love to get my size 10 figure back but I am happy with who I am.

I posted some photos of my post baby/s body on another site some time ago and I never received one negative comment but dozens of positive ones.

• It's life, hon. Don't worry about it. I have stretch marks from my son... well, um, now they're just from being fat... but they will fade to a silvery color and be hardly noticeable. The point is that you lost the weight, which is what really matters.

• Holy cow, this picture is priceless! I love how you chose that sad face to hide your nipples.

• i hear pure shea butter is more than great for stretch marks

• Thumbs down 👎 thumbs down 👎