Is my butt flat?

Most Helpful Guy

• bro, what the fuck does flat say in the dictionary?

• What do you mean? I stated it wasn't flat. It's also not the nicest one I've seen either.

Most Helpful Girl

• A flat butt doesn't stick out like that... If your butt doesn't look like this:
    pbs.twimg.com/.../zuLHOPrO_400x400.jpeg
    Then you don't have a flat butt.
    Your butt isn't necessary round though, but like the other commenter said, it's drop shaped. Sticks out, not flat, not completely round either.

What Guys Said 21

• A question that asks "Is my butt flat?" and does not provide a description or a picture does not make much sense.

• no.
    and when it is a yes or no question, why the hell does GaG give me grief about my answer being "too short" when I reply with just a simple "no."?

• doesn't look flat to me

• You do have the teardrop shape, but no it's not flat. It looks nice.

• No, it has some pop. But I still suggest working on improving it.

• can't see the pic anymore but saw it earlier and it was definitely not flat. I liked it but forgot to comment

• stand normal than ask

• No, your butt is not flat, it is a good round shape.

• I honestly think it's big and beautiful (:

• Nope. Not for your frame. I've seen a lot worse; like falling off a cliff worse.

• i dont see anything

• they seem to be protruding outwards in the DP, may be they just wanna takeoff. :)

• If that's really your ass... post a thong picture as proof.

• NOPE, nice handfull there, is it firm too

• nope. I like it :)

• Not flat nice curves to it

• Not at all. Good work. Working hard I see! ;)

• Hard to tell from your photo...

• No it's chubby sexy.

• Not but your legs could use some work to help with the big ass

• Fine ass

What Girls Said 4

• Have you been told you have a flat butt? You have a tear drop shape butt, so no volume at the top but more meat at the bottom where your leg is. People view your butt from a different angle than this picture. They're looking from the top down so since your tear drop shaped it might appear flatter from the top angle or certain clothes might smoosh your butt and make it appear flat, but don't worry you have some ass girl.

• It obviously isn't and i think you know that too. You also have a really nice body structure too.

• It doesn't matter, you're perfect the way you are. society has set standers on how things are supposed to be in order to fit in or slightly attractive. It's all fucked up. But if its really important to you I say go for it. (btw its not flat.)

• No but it could use some perking up... try squats and lunges