Do you find this outfit for a night out at a club too revealing? What do you think in general? I like it.. but is it slutty?

Do you find this outfit for a night out at a club too revealing? What do you think in general? I like it..but is it slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hot! Very good for the club. Plus it gets hot in there.
    Take comments here with caution, most of them are losers that never have even stepped foot in a club lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl it's a club! Most clubs are hot as HELL inside. Less is more, here.
    Trust me, you'll not regret this decision, when yr more modestly dressed friends are sweating their little butts off. LOL

Mb just wear a shrug, or something, over it to begin with. Then, when that gets too hot, just take it off.

Must combine with teardrop-type statement necklace, if you have such a thing. (Or, if not, something with a big-ish colored stone in the center -- I say dark red, with the rest of what you've got happening there) You'd knock 'em OUT girl

What Guys Said 39

• though very revealing, I don't think it's accurate to call it slutty. it's definitely eyecatching thoug

• It is very revealing, but it's hot. One time I saw a girl just wearing like a fishnet dress, I could see everything (thank goodness she had panties xD). So if she could wear that, you can wear this.

• I don't usually judge girls as sluts by their clothing but, that outfit is definitely too sexy. You'll get a lot of attention most likely from the wrong types of guys. Unless, you're just looking for it.

• I think it's too revealing. Need some more coverage.

• OMG... wow. I love it

• Your parents would think so. And I would agree with them.

• the upper part looks like lingerie xD not something i´d wear if i was a girl. the bottom part is a bit slutty but hey if you like that attention, it´s fine, i guess.

• revealing yes, , if it's too much... I don't know. you'll definitely get attention, if that's what you want. if not, try another top

• Yea its good for a club BUT it depends on your personality. It can borderline trashy if you act it... but if you stay classy, it works

• I don't think it's too revealing at all lol

• A bit slutty? It's a lot more that a bit slutty. Leave something to the imagination.

• that you must be cold.
    do you need my jumper

• Looks good

• It looks like you're wearing a bra, but hey, whateves.

• Yeah, it kind of is revealing.

• Depends. Are you trying to attract a mate?

• Yes it's slutty... but in the best and most perfect way :D So sexy :D

• Yeah it's a little too revealing

• It's hella sexy

• Perfect

• Nice and classy girl!

• yes it is, would have been better if there was something covering the waist

• yup, slutty.

• That is a sexy outfit and looks wonderful on you.

• Yeah its slutty. I like it too. Have a nice time.

• You look good

• well you look really sexy at least. :-)
    Though I think it's a little slutty... :-\

• Upper piece looks like lingerie, you look hot but yeah it seems slutty cause the upper part.

• No, I think it looks hot!

• where is the outfit? is it invisible? like above the black underwear?

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 24

• It's certainly pretty revealing..
    There's nothing wrong with that, especially when worn out to a club. However, do know that that'll likely succeed in attracting guys who are largely interested in just a hook-up.

• A bit too revealing for my personal taste. But if you wore that outside during a hot summer evening, I wouldn't even bat an eye. But inside, at a club? Not a fan. You do you though, if you think it works then go for it!

• I think it and you look hot. Have fun!

• The skirt is covering up too much of your panties... how will guys ever know you want to hook up if you cover up that much? 😒

• My husband would flip his shit if I tried to go out in that. He's not really controlling, but he knows that outfits like that grab bad attention. Please be very careful.

• It is fine as long as you are going to a night club. But instead, you could show a little more ass!!

• I usually don't like outfits that show that much skin.
    But I really like that outfit, it looks good on you, wear it girl

• That's not an outfit. That's an infit

• As long as you feel comfortable, it's all fine. I think you look great, embrace your hotness

• You look really good in it. If you're comfortable with it, go ahead

• Way too revealing, sorry. Looks like it belongs under normal clubbing clothes...

• looks great on you. You can wear whatever you want. Do not care about what people think

• looks like lingerie

• Yes kinda revealing but it's pretty though Lol

• It may give the idea "guys, i'm open for bussines."

• Great for the club scene, definitely not slutty

• Maybe add a blazer? Overall nice outfit though :)

• it's very cute, top just looks like a lacy bralette. classy hoe aesthetic, very nice.

• looks great! you look like some hot rock chick.

• its good , have fun

• super haut

• Yes revealing and slutty

• Well since this is for a club I'd say go for it since that's pretty much what most girls wear out to the club. Just dont be surprised when you get hit up for a lot of one night nighters. Lol

• You forgot to put on your shirt.