I know I'm Ugly, but How Ugly?

I already know that I am in the realm of disgusting repuslivness, but exactly how horrific is it?
It's clear that personalities are completely and utterly irrelevant, and all that matters is how good someone looks. I really don't care anymore - I've given up on the whole concept of love, dating, a marriage, it's just not gonna happen for me - so why waste my time pursing it or even thinking about. All I'm concerned about is if I'm cracking mirrors and making people vomit at the mere sight of me. Don't try to convince me about love or anything like that - it's hasn't happened, nor will it ever happen - it is that plain and simple. Tell it how it is, no need to lie and put up a facade of kindness...
I know I'm Ugly, but How Ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• You make it sound like you're horrific and repulsive, but you're really not. In fact, you're far from it.

Positive attitude, kind hearted, funny, a little confident and you've boosted your chances of finding someone already.

You don't need to focus on trying to find a partner, but just don't dismiss the potential of something happening between you and someone else because you're doubtful that you'll ever be loved.

And I'm not lying to you or trying to make you feel better, I'm just giving you my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not ugly. You're proud. The spirit in you that says, "I do not deserve this! it's not fair! I am owed better than this!" is repulsive to people. I am not saying this to be a dick, I am saying it because I struggle with the same thing. A gentle spirit, one that takes a beating and still smiles, is something that will attract women more beautiful then you can imagine. It's called humility. Being humble is hard. But if one day you discover it, you will find freedom from bitterness, and your gentle, attractive spirit will bring women to you. It is literally the only component you're missing, presently.

What Girls Said 17

• You look just like a geek.. Not ugly, not handsome, just geek.

• You're not disgusting. I mean you're not a male model but you're not repulsive either. Just about average tbh

• You seem smart and I don't think you're ugly

• I think you are just really geeky

• You are not ugly.

• Omg you're actually really really cute! Love your hair 😍

• you are a doctor at 17? lol. anyways, you're fine

• You're actually cute and have a nice smile not going to lie

• It's the lab coat lol put on a button up

You're not actually ugly you're just average.

• What's with the porn mag?

• UR NOT UGLY!!!

• I actually think ur pretty cute 😘

• Not ugly. Adorable

• You're not ugly at all.. i seen like 10 times uglier guys and they had girlfriend so :)

you're average, not lile bred pitt, but not even close ugly trust me :)

I know you think that you'll never find love and stuff, but it will happen :)
    everyone say to me tham im really pretty and noce girl and o never had boyfriend or had sex and im 20 .. who could say? right?
    I just never found guy that i wanted to date.. thats all

you need to start something, you're guy
    women still wants guy to approach her.. it's fact
    so go put there, try to me funny, nice, smart guy and girls will run around you like crazy

trust me.. vibe is what matter.. sometimes guys look average but can have all girl cause they have 'something' that drives girls crazy

• You're not ugly, you're average.

• man, you're ok! maybe the problem is that you're not very self confident... stop that self-hating it's not going to bring you anywhere!

• You're cute, actually. You seem more reserved and quiet, which I am more attracted to than loud, obnoxious guys. You have a nice smile.

What Guys Said 19

• hey man... spread collars would go a long way in altering your appearance.

seriously

profimpressions.com/.../Corporate-Image-20.png

• Omg can I have your stethoscope?
    I spelled that right on my first try, I dare you to not be impressed!

• hahaha you think you are in the realm of disgusting?, you really need to go out more m8. If you are a troll, I have to thank you for the laugh, can't deny it was fun reading all that.

Now, if you are being serious, all I can tell you is you're right, looks do matter and don't let girls fool you, but guess what?, you are not near as ugly as you think. You just lack self-esteem, stop pitting yourself, it's not gonna help.

• Uh you're not ugly... Kind of normal actually.

• Dude you look fine, I don't know what your definition of ugly is but you're far from it. You just sound like you're not very good at dating, which is perfectly normal. Man up and stop feeling sorry for yourself and listen to what people are saying in these comments because they're true.

• god dam looks like a truck ran over your face. cover it up with a plastic bag and then lock yourself up in cage underground.

• 6/10 above average not ugly.

• I am a straight male and I do not understand how you keep the women off you. Try dressing the way that makes you feel confident and I do not know if this is me but get a shorter haircut I think you will be surprised. Lol

• Your alright.

• You're a docotor? Lead with that.
    You look fine dude.
    Walk with confidence

• You kidding me right?

• oh god man ! your gonnahave to show your face and public and people will not react in shock ! : O

• handsome

• You look great

• You look like a nice dude. :-)

• As long as you have a big dick you're good. Women love huge cocks.

• Your problem is clearly psychological and you should seek help if that's the image that you have of yourself.

• I was expecting the worst, but dude you are totally fine.

Danny here, though, is fcked

ilarge.lisimg.com/.../771full-danny-trejo.jpg

• You're average. Do something with your hair, and maybe lose body fat. I think it will help you achieve your goals of banging women.