Are big foreheads unattractive to guys?

I have a more bumpy forehead that is a bit larger tha average, kind of like the one of this girl but i have a weaker jaw.
Are big foreheads unattractive to guys?

I kinda have a weird neck too, it's a little fat so i thought that if i lost the weight that i've been planning on losing for a while now i would get rid of my double chin. Will that look good? I'm very insecure about it.
Will wearing braces make my jaw a bit strongerm, or is that something that i can't ever change?

And last.. is time gonna change the way my face looks like right now? I'm still highschool so is my face gonna get 'bigger' ? like i dont know but you know the difference between a teenage girl's face and a grown up's one. by the way i'm fifteen and not sixteen, made a mistake there.

Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sixteen by the way a real sixteen.. any way. But the losing of weight would get rid of the double chin unless life gave you shitty genetics , your jaw will most like develop more muscle if that what's your asking. As you age by usage but not a lot for girls don't develop a lot in their face muscle.. and the forehead you can cover by your long hair by doing hair style. Tricks that's what I have seen my friends do... but a slightly larger forehead ain't doing shit toward your looks really

Most Helpful Girl

• We would need to see the rest of your face to make a fair judgement

What Guys Said 11

• http://data.whicdn.com/images/21791206/large.jpg

If she can be cute, so can you !

• Whoa, you are very beautiful, gorgeous if I may say so myself. Your face, I like that shit. Calm down with your insecurities, you're fabulous.

• Girl in the pic looks cute. The biggest fore head girl that is still sexy (IMHO) is Rhianna.

• As with any face, it can look great with the right hairstyle.

• Personally, I don't find big foreheads attractive.
    The girl in the picture doesn't have a big forehead.

• I'm sure you're very sexy just like she is.

• Looks fine. Nothing to worry about

• You look great. You shouldn't be so down on yourself there's no need to be!

• try being an ugly guy like me with eyes of a rapist then u would know what to worry about in life

• 9/10

• Can I pull your pants down with my tongue

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry about this ! Remember everyone has their preferences , and if a guys doesn't like you for the dumbest reasons then screw him !

• You're too hard on yourself

• mm yeah my brother hates it.. but don't worry about that you're pretty anyway pff (: lucky u