Guys, what do you think of Italians girls?

I'm from Italy (Rome) and I would like to know what english\American think about Italian girls.
bye :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never met one personally, but my grandmother's parents were Italian, so I owe you Italian women a lot :D

0|0
    0|0
    • nobody cares if ur not good looking, my life is like that too :(

• Show All
    • My point is u said sth flirtatious, this italian girl didn't give a fuck even though what u said was interesting and funny, if brad pitt said the same thing, he would be fucking her right now thats the diff between us and guys like them

• @depressedguy123 Yeah, I said that before, but I learned to live with it already and it doesn't drive girls away from me. But I think that I'm not exclusive on this question, she hasn't replied to anyone yet...

What Guys Said 33

• I have never known any true Italian women, only Italian women that have been somewhat Americanized over the years, which I would think makes a difference!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am half Italian, half Irish Canadian. Italian gils are beautiful, I'm lucky to have grown up in a city where there are a lot of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • When my family went to Italy about 6 years ago here were a lot of good looking women around. They were nice, even though I could not understand things they were saying. Of course I was on a tour so mostly it was just waitresses hat would come around

• All I know is that American girls with Italian in their blood are usually super fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most I have met are really feminine! which is attractive af

0|0
    0|0
  • ho molti amici d'italia. prevalemente di brescia, milano e parma. e ho studiato a sorrento e ho incontrato molti amici (uomi e donne) da li'... look at me speakin italian and shit :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are incredibly attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love italian girls because a lot of them are beautiful, sweet, and good cooks. I actually want to live in Rome one day

0|0
    0|0
  • If she works out and look after her body and beauty they yes girl from any orientation is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated an actual girl from italy but i can tell you that italian American girls are... how do i put this nicely... a lot of them are very... passionate
    They think they are all peincesses
    But thats American girls who have italian heritage I don't know about girl that are actually from italy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Like em. But stereotyped as being overly passionate

0|0
    0|0
  • All the Italian girls I've ever know were from America. Some of them were very cute... Others we tall amazons with mustaches. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I find beautiful woman in all european ethnicities. I once had a crush on a girl with Italian ancestry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some hot Italian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love Italian girls. Also love the language and accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • not from the US/UK but I like them. My neighbours actually are Italian :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ti voglio bene, Ti adoro tesoro mio :)

I am Irish, but Italian women are very nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i am not an English or American 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Very beautiful women in general. But somewhere in the back of mind I'm thinking be mindful of her needs at all times as well as the males in her family lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a great taste in food

0|0
    0|0
  • Love Italian women, they are vivacious, passionate and they are good kissers.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • mi piacciono tantissimo le ragazze italiane. Spero che possiamo parlare un po'

0|0
    0|0
  • Hairy pussy and racist was the first thing that came to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are my favorite :*

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure sho us a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Italian girls are naturally beautiful from what I've seen of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys