I think I am ugly. Be honest, Am I ugly?

I feel ugly. Its okay if you think I am, be honest. I've always felt I was ugly and fat. Just wanted others opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all there is no one person that everyone is going to think is good looking. I actually think you are very pretty. Keep on bring you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you are not ugly! Just try not being so cold. Smile some more and show personality. Confidence is attractive on anyone! I'll tell ya the same thing I tell all my friends, if you are uncomfortable with your body and want to loose weight, go for it! If you are happy and comfortable with they way you look, you do you! The most important part is your happiness.

What Guys Said 20

• No. The expression and styling are a bit hard. Hard is rarely attractive in women.

Self-acceptance is beautiful.

• Lol no. Trust me, I would've told u if u were ugly. I clicked here expecting something awful. DISAPPOINTMENT!

• No, you are not ugly at all.

• Kinda pretty

• Like whats your definition of ugly O. o bc mine can be something as people who don't wear clothes that fit them 😂 a guy trying to wear a large shirt when he's extra small

• Not attractive to me at all

• In the interest of honesty yes.

• You're cute, not ugly at all in my opinion.

• You look good. Just smile a little. ☺

• You might be a little overweight but I don't think you're ugly.

• You re just average.
    And beauty is an inside job , remember.

• No you really are not ugly.

• You look fine !

• Beauty comes from within, not the outside.

• The picture is unclear and at a weird angle. Can you post a better photo at a better angle?

• You're not ugly to me

• You need a makeover that's all.

• First off no one is ugly

Second off wanna go to the book store and get coffee?

• Yess sadly :(

• Average looks, no need to worry :)

What Girls Said 13

• Not ugly, just on the chubby side. by the way smiling always makes people look ten times better;)

• You're making a hard face so stop, and you could lose some unhealthy weight. Then you'd be surprised how pretty you'd find yourself♡

• You are not ugly. You need to smile a bit more.

• Not ugly. You're average.

• Stop relying on how other perceive you.

• Out of all these comments I've replied to two... now three counting yours. Soooo... yeah.

• You're not ugly!

• you aren't that ugly, you could lose weight tho

• You are not ugly

• Judging by your question, you need to listen to this song
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZLPSw8U8
    It's try by collie callait

• No you ain't ugly. But maybe try changing on how you dress.. Try wearing mascara.. Makeup to enhance your beauty.

• I'm wearing makeup in the picture...

• Why don't you just not eat so much and exercise?

• First of all don't act like you know me because you don't. I happen to be very health conscious. I eat right and exercise. But I also have a health condition that makes it hard for me to lose weight, which are an actual thing believe it or not. Everything isn't always so cut and dry as people would like to think it is. But thank you for this advice which I've never heard before 😒😏😕😑

• you would be really pretty if you lose weight?

• Smile and work a bit harder on your look. You seem like a natural beauty, just need a make over to let that beauty show.