Opinions On How I Look #2?

I received a lot of criticism on my last post because of my intense makeup. So here I go again. How do I look? Oh, and the first pic is from Halloween.Opinions On How I Look #2?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you really are that pale? That's cool.

I'd still like to see your face with no makeup!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Too much makeup. It's all I see. Where is the real you? Show yourself. Take that makeup off. It makes you look fake.

• Damn, girl you cannot catch a break can you? You ask how do you look. and still you get complaints about having too much makeup damn just damn.

• Still way too much make up. I think you could be quite pretty if you wore no or minimal make up and smiled

• Lmao you are still wearing a lot of makeup XD But cute I guess.

• Sexy

• The insults were rightfully directed

• Like Freddy Kruger face fucked a topographical map of Utah.
    Only the few will understand.

• If this is toned down on the make up then what did you look like before a clown. Why wear so much makeup.

• I think you do a great job with your make up. I love your look. Be you. Its hot.

• Wow those eyes :3

• Sexy.

• you look nice and pretty... but don't do too much make up

• Absolutely beautiful still really like the 1st pic you're so damn beautiful

• You're a bro right!

• you look fine, just smile!

• Very beautiful

• Dont do make up.. thats all. U will look prettier

• At least you look good with all the makeup... But do you wear makeup 24/7?, must be exhausted xD

• God you are super sexy

• You would be absolutely stunning without any makeup

• Not bad. what is your bra size?

• Damn sexy.

• Back off the makeup by a lot and you'd probably look good. That much make up just makes you look like a tranny.

• you look kinda fake

What Girls Said 10

• As much as I think us females look better with natural makeup, as a theatre major I have to appreciate your intense makeup. It's very artistic!

• I can never give a true comment about looks if someone is wearing make up. Since It matters more when a person is beautiful without makeup than with it.

• Maybe 23, wouldn't say over 25 years of age. I like your style. It's like opposite of my style, but so unique.

• Makeup in the very last photo is the amount of makeup you should always wear.

• U look like lady gaga and I'm not sayin it as a bad thing

• Once again you are gorgeous
    I love your makeup hair and style, you are killer

• Srsly, let's be friends. I believe women should bring other women up, and not tear them down. But most girls try to tear me down and that's why I don't have any girlfriends.

• I like the last picture you look normal and feminine delete the first pic on your phone pls 😂

• I like your necklace on the last one

• I think you are beautiful

• You are really pretty, less make up. It looks fabulous! It must've taken forever to get your eyeliner that awesome, but the last pic is a good amount