What can I do to make myself more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Soften your heart. You will be the most beautiful woman any man has laid eyes on.

• Thank you for MHO! I encourage you to guard your heart and be wise with this world. Many men want just one thing... And they will tell you anything it takes to get it... The real test of a man's true love, if he holds you with respect, is if he is willing to wait until your honeymoon to have sex. If he wants sex before then and you refuse, and he leaves, then that is confirmation. You are going to be a beautiful woman. Be wise and keep yourself pure. It will pay off for you one day, when your heart aligns with your instincts. You are going to be okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lose the glasses, grow your hair out and style it, wear better clothes, shape those eyebrows, put on some makeup, and work out.

• I think she looks fine, but the stuff you mentioned any girl can do and many of those things would help her

What Guys Said 25

• For starters, grow your hair long

• Change your shirt, let your hair grow, lose the Daria glasses.
    You look soft and kindhearted. I think you are beautiful and would not hesitate to approach you in a crowd

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau
      Have you been arrested by the thought police?
      If I am going to fight to defend my points when they are not popular, then fine. I don't mind it. But it should be for something that I really thought. In this case, I never thought about approaching her as a 37yo. I saw myself as I was when I was 15 and thought at that time, I would have approached her

• i did 1 time, actually... it's not fun :|

• I like the way you are confident enough to post a pic on this site... confidence is really attractive.. I couldn't put my pic up here id be too uneasy 😂. I'd say keep looking after yourself such as staying healthy and fit. Being happy and smiling is another thing you could do ☺. Dress appropriately for your body type as well. That's all I can really think of.

• You're 14 and you haven't fully grown into your body just be patient.

• Grow you hair.

• Just grow ur hairs and u would be more amazing

• Grow hair, remove glasses

• Nothing <3

• Honestly, Growing your hair out and showing some cleavage may be good :D hah

• Grow your hair out JUST A LITTLE BIT.

• Try with long hair.

• Nothing, you look GOOD to me.

• Nothing, you are beautiful!! :)

• I know a lot of people are saying grow your hair and I have to agree haha, just because you have quite a round face (nothing wrong with that) and it would suit you better.

• Nothing really. you're very super beautiful

• Smile! Its the simplest way to make yourself look pretty.

• nothing you u are too cute!

• we need update after you have longer hair by the way Red clothing is a smart touch

• I posted a question with a picture of me with my old long hair that is, not to mention, overrated

• You asked for my opinion and maybe some hair dye I personally find purple hair attractive

• Eye contacts maybe colored

• Longer hair would help.

• First of all put out those glasses...

• For starters grow your hair out

• Maybe try some other hair style.

• Smaller square glasses and longer hair

• Grow your hair long and wear it up and maybe consider contacts

What Girls Said 14

• You look pretty already. But your camera angles ad lighting are not good. Hold the camera closer and more level with your face slightly tilt the top of the phone downwards and find good lighting. Where the light is not over exposed. Usually like 2 to 3 feet from a window or facing away from the sun where there are breaks in the rays like near trees.
    I'm a goddess at selfies. Trust me.

• Perm your hair or style it with a styling iron big curls. I can't do glasses unless my hair bounces. But glasses look super cute with curls framing the face. And a more flattering solid shirt cute sexy neckline solids look best no complicated patterns with glasses that is what I need personally. U are naturally very pretty.

• You're 14, you'll get more curves and you'll be more beautiful naturally.

But a longer hair would be nice, try contact lenses too, and doing your eyelashes and eyebrows wouldn't hurt either.

Working out is a good option too.

• Use some lipstick, change your clothes, do something different with your hair and maybe lose some weight 👍

• Grow your hair out and keep smiling <3 :)

• You're already adorable! I want your sweater! I'm going to tell you what everyone else is which is to grow out your hair. Long hair has magical powers over boys when you take care of it right.

• Aww... You're adorable anyway. I think maybe you should grow your hair out, but your glasses are cute:)

• You're really pretty.
    I think that's bad angle.
    Long hair would probably look good on your face shape.

Some mascara, a little eyeliner, maybe tight line too. Make your eyes stand out more (they're gorgeous).
    A little tinted lip balm

• You need a different hairstyle for sure. But other than that you are cute

• Get long hair

• Grow your hair out. Maybe try diff clothing? (:

• Just be you! If you like the way you are, why change based on the opinions of people on the Internet you'll never meet? I personally think you look just fine, but if you want to change go for it. Just make sure it's for yourself and not other.

• Grow your hair longer and wear something feminine. Glow up!

• Nothing, you are fine just the way you are. There is nothing that needs fixing.