Do you like petite/skinny bodies?

I'm half filipina/german and I have a naturally very skinny and petite body but I eat normally and I'm not anorexic. I'm 1m60 with a weight of 44kg. My boobs are A cup and I have a small bubbly ass and a tight gap. My measurements are 77-57-78 and my body is toned.

Does this sound attractive to you? Could you imagine dating someone like this or having sex with her?

here is a picture if it helps
i. imgur. com/romgeK4. jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah that's my type. people always give me crap for preferring tall and petite. i just find it the most attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg ur legs look like they'd be wobbly, my boobs are bigger than ur hips o. o but i'm sure a lot of guys go for that look

What Guys Said 21

• You have good genetics, what you need to do is eat pizzas and burgers! haha, you are really skinny, just workout and gain some quality weight, you'll look amazing

• couldn't see the pic but it might be nice to cuddle them but sex might be a bit much?

• Ah, trying to work out the interchangeable height/weight measurements. I think your body is actually rather hot. I like petite bodies, I think it's quite interesting as well because it's more unusual. My main concern is she takes care of herself.

• I'd have to see a pic, stats alone leaves things to the imagination but I personally love petite women. Based on your description likely yes and yes. There's too skinny though, but it depends on the person. Again I'd have to see.

• there is a pic in the update...

you need to remove the spaces

• Just gonna say yes. You sound perfect & from the picture you look perfect.

• Honestly, you do sound attractive. And I definitely can't date you, personality is very important, and it sounds like you might be insecure about yourself. Some guys can use that to... sexually stimulate you into sleeping with them, so watch out.

• Boobs are A cup lol nah

• Ur body is too skinny.. and honestly i don't like too skinny girls !
    But there are a lot of guys like this type of body , so don't worry :)

• Petite girls are my favorite

• A little too skiny but I won't say no to that :p

• Petite is beautiful :)

• oh my yes it sounds. so beautiful

• I prefer This kind pf body honestly, aslong as you dont look like someone 12 year old

• by the way Yea i would date someone with This body and yes i would have sex with her

• i will have sex n enjoy a lot

• "tight gap", yeah I can imagine guys dating/having sex with someone like you xD. Personally I think you are underweight and need some pounds (I saw the pic) but I'm sure there are guys who wouldn't have any problem with your body. I have a friend who likes skinny girls such as yourself.

• I don't.

• You look good, but thinner than my ideal.

• No I prefer tall and chubby/curvy... sorry...

• no i never did

• I only loke skinny girl and surely not the. chubby one. If a slim girl has at least average round boops with pale skin girl.. i will rate it 10/10.. so errecting

• Yes I love them.

What Girls Said 2

• Is that really your height and weight? :o Because I'm nearly the same size, and my body looks nothing at all like yours. Where does your weight go? I can't believe all of that is just muscle weight. :?

• yes that's what my scale shows me lol. People often tell me that I don't weight enough and if we believe the BMI then I'm clearly underweight. what are your height and weight?

• Maybe your scale is broken? I just really can't believe it. :/ You look like you should be either taller than that height or less than that weight, or maybe both. X) Nothing wrong with that though, if that's how your body naturally is. I know lots of girls in high school and even now in college who have bodies like yours yet eat like a horse. 🙈 About 157cm and a little under 45kg. My measurements are vastly different from yours though. Yeah, according to the BMI, I'm borderline normal weight. I want to tone more now. X)

• this don't sound attractive at all, this sound like you're a 12 years child