Guys, Do I seem like the" wholesome nice girl"?

I was wanting to know what guy's perception of me is based on my picture. It seems lately no one is interested, believe it or not i've never had a boyfriend or serious relationship. I have come close a few times but its never happened. I"d like to think i'm attractive, but do I look like the nice girl which to some means safe, boring not the wild down to hook up type that most guys i have known seem to want? I mean, I know you can't know a person from their looks but if you had to make a judgement what would it be? Appreciate your input.

P. S. What race would you guess I am? I get so many responses and it's always fun to see who is close!

Aww thanks. :) I wish the guys where i live could see that, maybe I wouldn't be single for so long lol.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let me first say... you're a cutie. And yes you look like the nice, innocent kind of girl. If I had to guess, you would be the quiet one of your group of friends while the rest are bubbly, obnoxious women. That's not a bad thing. I would never guess you as the type to go all crazy like girls gone wild or anything. But that doesn't mean you don't know how to have fun!! Your version of fun would be different that's all

What Guys Said 8

• I mean I'd invite you to my birthday party if that means anything

• I think you are attractive and I would say that you do appear to be a little more safe than some other girls out there, which is not a bad thing at all. You seem kind and maybe a little shy. Overall you do seem like a kind friendly person

• Hi SunDevil, thanks for the good advice you gave on my other issue partly the reason i started following you and ill confess i thought you were a cutie too!;) but yeah you are on the money I can be kinda quiet at times but I've gotten outta my comfort zone these past few months.

• You are welcome miss and thank you for the compliment ;D It is hard to reach out of your comfort zone, but it always gives good learning experiences.

• Gorgeous, don't feel like that you being preceived that way is a negative. you do look the nice girl, but is that a bad thing? Hell nah gorgeous. keep being you, and you'll find a guy who will find that attractive. also im gonna guess hispanic or African American.

• Well you are really cute. Now you are right that if you want a relationship with a guy and not just a hookup, looking wholesome or "real" is really important. One way to do this, and this will sound weird, but dress warmly. Sweaters, turtlenecks, hoodies, cozy clothes. For some reason this just makes me think more "real" if you know what I mean.

• I think your pretty and I'd like to be your boyfriend or your friend can I?

• I think you're really beautiful I'd definitely pamper and make you my queen

• You're very pretty miss. I'd date you.
    Are you latina?

• You look like a nice person. :-)