How do my body look'?

How do my body look'?

• Too Fat
  • Too Skinny
  • Just right

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever clicked too fat is retarded, cool name by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just Right for sure, @JadeandReckless
    Don't lose Anymore weight, Stay the Same and Continue to Be at The Top.
    Good luck. xx

• thanks, I am worried because I am too busy at work, I dont have time to exercise but I try to jog after work more like walk. lol dont have the energy to run the entire track. 5 km I started walking. I dont have any appetite to eat too. sigh. but thank you for your inspiring comment.

• thank you for being so sweet. I'll make sure to not just look good but definitely healthy too. : )

• You are Doing fine down the Fine line, no worries, and thank you so Much and so welcome. xxoo

What Guys Said 33

• Does* It looks awesome. I love a body like that. Looks strong and very feminine at the same time. Perfect. You are doing great. Maintain that body.

• Incredible!

• Looks perfect

• Just simply gorgeous! :O

• good body

• Hope you don't sleep on the top bunk coz guys be coming over.

• Tan for the summer :3

• You're super sexy... I wouldn't be worried at all if I was you.

• whats your background? Spanish or asian?

• it looks good to me =)

• Hi I sent you a message asking if we could be friends because I like you

• Hella sexy... Perfection.

• Mmmmh you look gergous :*

• look good, looking good!

• i dont know but i would go at least 2 rounds with you

• Nice teds.

• U r perfectly fine and super hot

• You're hot... I don't think you need an opinion here or any sort of validation. But since you asked.

• Just right you are really sexy

• You look wonderful the way you are. Keep on being you.

• You look perfect & gorgeous.

• Slim without being skinny and put together. Love it.

• Very nice ^^

• Omg, just when you think your morning wood can't get any harder! Holy shit that is a perfect body!!!

• Looks like an Alcatraz jail bunker and i just come in to an unexpected tranny of a room mate thats about to manhandle me...

Aside from that, great looking body. A little slutty looking but good

• I don't know if you're Baby Bear's porridge because you're just right, or Papa Bear's because you're too hot! (Oh man, I am so using that line on all my matches if I ever get Tinder...)

• Baby Bears Porridge? that's a funny way of saying it. haha but thanks.

• It's an old fairy tale. Basically, three bears, a great big papa bear, a middle-sized mama bear, and an itty-bitty baby bear all live in a cottage in the woods. One day, they go out for some reason. A girl with golden curls, hence the name Goldilocks, decides it's a good idea to break in for some reason. She eats their porridge, sits in their chairs, and sleeps in their beds. She is ultimately found asleep in the baby bear's bed when the bears return, and is so frightened that she runs away and they never see her again. An odd and pointless story, really. But with the porridge, the chairs, and the beds, there is a repeated sequence where she tries that of each bear in the order of papa, mama, baby. For the chairs and beds, the first is too hard, the second too soft, and the third is just right. When she eats their porridge, papa bear's is too hot, mama's too cold, and baby's just right. Guess the story isn't well known in the Philippines. Sorry, I hadn't checked what country you're in.

• wow, thank you for that looong explanation. haha i get it now. lol good imagination. you have a very creative mind. lol

• You could afford a few more pounds. You look fine now, but you do have a lot of room (that's a good thing).

• Smoking hot.

• too big for me

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• Sexyyy

• Looking amazing.

• nice boobs, check
    flat stomach, check
    thirsty guys in the O, check

• Holy... wasn't expecting that.👍👌

• Perfect 10/10

• Don't you think it's kind of inappropriate to show your bra like that unless you are escort?