Your type of guy/girl?

I find lots of girls pretty but would never date them seriously or anything, not because iam an ass or they are not hot enough iam just not attracted to them... I realized at some point that through the years all the girls that i've liked have certain facial features, hair color and style and similiar bodies, in short i've liked girls that we're somehow similiar and to me they were feminity and beauty at its peak, despite some guys liking other girls, and here's the weird part... these girls seem pretty attracted to me as well, i give them excess attention and stares and they do the same no matter how many people are around... which got me thinking maybe this is kind of girls nature intended for me to like and since they like me as well i would also say iam what nature wants them to like...

I know it sounds weird, but out of all the girls i've met only these girls actually gave me this " i want to be with her and commit to her" feeling, and it wasn't even sexual !!

Which made me wonder, sure we would sleep with lots of people but when its time to commit is their a ceratin type of guys/girls that we are naturally drawn to?

For me fair skin, light brown hair, thicker thighs and ass (Not fat though) and certain facial features is what all these girls i like who also seem to be drawn to me have in common.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see a lot of hot guys that I'm not drawn to. I like certain features in guys too. I like it when guys have sexy hair, pretty muscular arms not too much though, brown eyes and hair and charming smiles. I'm not very into abs. I don't like it when guys are too muscular, like Channing Tatum. I don't like the V body shape that like every guy is trying to get. I like a human body shape.

But ya know, the physical features aren't even the most important things. I like it when guys look at me with charming eyes. I like it when guys are smart and I like it when guys knows music. I love it when they sing, play drums and guitar. Oh yeah, drummers that is like the sexiest thing ever.

• yeah you have a preference you know what you're attracted to

Most Helpful Guy

• I still can't figure out what combo I'm attracted to. Haven't really spent time studying it anyway. I noticed in my high school and college years that I only seem to attract black girls. I'm white. It got me more interested in black girls. But I still lost all interest in finding love so I don't care. That's just me. Don't follow my footsteps.

What Girls Said 6

• i like the dark hair blue eyes combo but the guy im dating is hispanic so i dont really have a 'type'. i just like people with friendly faces hahaha

• I'm naturally drawn to the smile and humorous personality. If you can't make me laugh, I am out of here. Plus, I'm tall for an Asian girl (5'6"), so I need someone taller than me.

My crush is 6'2", has an amazing smile and eyes, and we connect instantly when we saw each other. I am usually the very picky type when it comes to liking or crushing on someone, but it comes to the moment where it connects, if that makes sense.

• I'm drawn to my own race

• Olive or a little bit lighter skin, dirty blonde or dark brown hair ( sometimes black), pretty eyes, broad shoulder, nice chest, deep voice, manly smell. That sounds weird. But some guys hav this smell like cologne and their natural scent that just mmmmm omg

• I've never really had physical references, except no obesity. I've dated short, tall and all in-between. Some guys were skinny, or lean and toned, and a few were chubby. I've dated different races. Different ages. I'm more drawn to personality, and all the guys I've dated had a great sense of humor, that's what attracts me.

• my type of guy is tall 190 cm, blond, blue eyes and manly facial feature. I'm more attracted to nordic / russian guy in general

What Guys Said 4

• Depends, for some reason I always find my self drawn to blonde haired women. so my type are blonde or red hair, slim or petite. tanned skin or sorta pale ish.

• Tall, skinny, big boobs

• No preferences, I'll hit just about anything on two legs.

• lol me too tbh but i meant more like marriage and commitment not just hitting

• OK. Well then... blonde, big tits, big ass, model face, and thin. If I'm stuck being monogamous the rest of my life, I might as well enjoy it.

• I think most people have a "Type", but go through phases that they find different types attractive.. but usually fall back to "their type" of girl.

• i agree no matter how many girls i find attractive or date the description i above is the most attractive for me most of the time and whever i find a girl like that i completly becom uninterested in any other girl.