I want to hear your opinion?

Looking at my profile picture, what would you rate me? 1- The worst/ugliest person I've ever seen!!! Or 10- The most prettiest person I've ever seen!! I'm not trying to brag about my prettiness as I consider myself ugly. What do you guys think?

0|1
0|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute and pretty, I like that slightly needy look those glasses give you 👍😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• You kinda remind me of Aubrey Plaza
    zntent.com/.../Aubrey-Plaza-wallpaper...01.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • A sweet young innocent kid that I hope stays that way for as long as she can.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 to 9 at the moment. Big smile and you'll be a 10. By the time you're in your late teens, you're going to be stunningly hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!! That put a smile on my face

• Show All
    • Haha thank you !!

• Always welcome!

• 6. Cute, but very young and developing. Probably a 7 or 8 in a few years time.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7-8/10.
    Glasses assists in accentuating your adorable features.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 you done good!

0|0
    0|0
  • 8. You're really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young to be asking these kind of questions :/

0|0
    0|0
    • But I'm concerned about my looks? It's not my fault I'm not pleased with my looks is it?

• You can change a lot from 13 to 17/18. I know girls who weren't the prettiest when they were your age but turned out to be very attractive after they were 18 years old.

As for now, you look like a normal girl, but I can see you have potential to develop into a lovely lady. And I'm not saying this only to make you feel good, this is my honest opinion.

• Thanks for the positive feed back. Hopefully I will turn into a lovely lady when I'm older

• 9/10 my rating

0|0
    0|0
  • 6.5/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the honest opinion

• Show All
    • Thank you. I turned 13 last year in September so not long been 13

• So you see your body is berly going to change

• 8.5 is my rating.

0|0