Girls, Im insecure about my acne, how bad is it?

How would you react if a guy pulled of his shirt and his chest and back looked like this? The lighting is pretty bad, but I have a lot of acne scars especially on my back and shoulders, so it looks a lot worse in real life. It used to be WAY worse, but would this gross you out?

Please be brutally honest, no need to sugar coat the truth 😊

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Im also getting chest and back acne like this. So as long as you accept mine, I'll accept yours. We'll massage each other in acne cream at night
    🤔🙃😀😅 Haha

What Girls Said 8

• Poor u, i would still date u, i know a product for this that worked for me perfectly, im not at home now, but if u message me, when i get home i'll give u the name of the product that helped me when i had that.

• Heya!
    no it's not that bad. Your not the pimple monster, And i would still date you! Sometimes we are our own worst critic.
    Stay happy!

• don't worry love you Aok.
    I ll still lick you :P

• it isn't so bad you should not be worried :)

• Not that bad, I never really notice guys acne so plus it's not that bad

• I've seen worse this is nothing

• I have the same type of skin as you, you look fine. I do methods to try and clear and I tan lol

• I'm exactly the same, to be honest, it starts clearing out by itself anyways, like you said