Guys, Do guys like thick, long hair on girls?

I have naturally fine hair. It's not very thin, but it's not thick either. I was just wondering if guys care about healthy, thick hair or is it just the texture and the hairstyle? Or do you even notice? And also, do you prefer long hair over medium length? And which color do you prefer?

What about texture? Do you like straight or curly? I have naturally straight/curly.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of questions put together in one. Personally I like healthy and Thick. I notice because I have a thing for girl's with great hair. My favorite length is probably... halfway down her back. Maybe a little lower. My favorite color is blonde. But non of this is a requirement. I won't turn a girl down just because she doesn't have the hair I like most. These are my preferences. I'm not speaking for all guys.

What Guys Said 7

• Sure do! thick long hair is ideal! I like curly the best, just a bit of natural waviness to it!

• It depends on the person. I do generally prefer long hair to medium length though.

• long hair is the most important part.

• so if she has long hair, but not really thick, would that be ok?

• you mean, assuming she's decently attractive? yes, long hair is great. if she doesn't have thick hair, it's not a big deal.

• Ok, thanks. ;-)

• I thinks guys care a lot less about the finer details of hair then you assume...

• I personally like thick & long hair.

• I like straight, but curly could be fine, as long as it's not like a huge frizzy bush.

• Yesssss👌