Guys, Do guys like full lips on girls?

Do guys like really big, full lips on girls? Like Scarlett Johansson or Angelina Jolie? Do you care if a girl doesn't have big lips? I have a full lower lip, but my upper lip isn't as full. I can't smile big with my teeth either. Do you guys like it more when girls have big smiles and have big teeth? thanks for response.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Really big full lips? Probably not. Just full lips, you bet. It's no big deal if a girl does not have full lips. Won't be a deal-breaker. No worries.

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the face. Depends HOW full the lips. Some can look awful. Too big. Almost goofy. And even girls with much less full lips can still be desirable.

• Honestly I think it's hit and miss, but on certain girls full lips can be super attractive. The way you described it is hard to picture so it's really hard to say.

• Ya full lips + pink lip stick is soo perffeeee *faints*

• yes they are nice but no must have. and they should fit the rest of the face and be natural

• It really doesn't matter for me. I've been with a girl with virtually no lips and a girl who has very big lips. As long as they don't look weird compared to the face then it's fine.

• Yeah Scarlet Johansson is hot but that's not the only reason I like her (:

• Is it the boobs? It's probably the boobs haha.

• Haha ok. :)

• Her legs looked so hot in that I also love Jennifer Aniston's legs really big thighs are really attractive (:

• ye like kylie jenner

• carrie underwood

• Yessssss