Guys, Do guys like full lips on girls?

Do guys like really big, full lips on girls? Like Scarlett Johansson or Angelina Jolie? Do you care if a girl doesn't have big lips? I have a full lower lip, but my upper lip isn't as full. I can't smile big with my teeth either. Do you guys like it more when girls have big smiles and have big teeth? thanks for response.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Really big full lips? Probably not. Just full lips, you bet. It's no big deal if a girl does not have full lips. Won't be a deal-breaker. No worries.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the face. Depends HOW full the lips. Some can look awful. Too big. Almost goofy. And even girls with much less full lips can still be desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think it's hit and miss, but on certain girls full lips can be super attractive. The way you described it is hard to picture so it's really hard to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya full lips + pink lip stick is soo perffeeee *faints*

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are nice but no must have. and they should fit the rest of the face and be natural

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter for me. I've been with a girl with virtually no lips and a girl who has very big lips. As long as they don't look weird compared to the face then it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Scarlet Johansson is hot but that's not the only reason I like her (:

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it the boobs? It's probably the boobs haha.

• Show All
    • Haha ok. :)

• Her legs looked so hot in that I also love Jennifer Aniston's legs really big thighs are really attractive (:

• ye like kylie jenner

0|0
    0|0
  • carrie underwood

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessssss

0|0
    0|0