Can a girl with small breasts be considered attractive?

Like you know flat chested

Most Helpful Guy

• if you could post a pic for us to judge, would help.
    I mean, nothing dirty. But it's hard to judge how something looks without seeing it. Some very small chested girls still look great.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm flat chested myself. I would love to have bigger ones but I had never a guy complain so far. can't be that bad.

What Guys Said 43

• Of course she can. It doesn't take boobs of a certain size for a girl to be attractive. There are many other features girls have that play a role in their level of attractiveness.

• Jessica Alba! Shakira!
    *drops mic*

• OF COURSE!
    My crush and half-crush both have smallish ones... as far as I can tell.

• Of course.

• Ofcourse! Personally i love breasts but if she has a gorgeous face that more then makes up for them :D

• Absolutely girls with small breasts can be very attractive.

• Of course they can. It's time to get over this.
    Study, get good grades, do stuff you like that makes you awesome. When you feel good about yourself you will find a guy that you would be willing to share your life experiences with. None of this has anything to do with breast size.

• Yes absolutely !

• attractive has nothing to with boob size its how pretty you are and if you're fat or not,

If you're not fat and you're also pretty you are attractive, big boobs are a plus i dont think i ever dated a girl who had bigger than a B

• Overweight woman can also be beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I appreciate your story. I'm hoping she found herself to be beautiful... for herself, not for a man. I'm hoping girls today can feel empowered, and be confident in who they are. To be healthy, and to be the best they can be for themselves. As a counselor I've seen far to many women suffering to try and fit into an unrealistic mold. Too many young women with Eating Disorders because they were told they were fat, or chunky, and that somehow this made them less than. It's sad. I have two teenaged daughters, and I hope they can see themselves as I see them. Beautiful... and to not feel unworthy of love or acceptance. It's about being true to yourself, and being confident in who you are. Looks fade... so that hot chick, she won't be hot forever. Let this be some motherly advice.. so that one day when you see a women you wouldn't normally talk to... go up to her, smile, say hello. Get to know her a little. You may be surprised to find that she is, indeed... beautiful.🌞

• @AidaRoma i dont really love that easily it takes lots of time for me and i am the kind of person who loses interest rather quickly, despire that iam usually nice to everyone no matter how attractive they are, as for girls not liking their bodies i must admit lots of girls look attractive but they think they're fat, unlike guys being thicker is actually good for women it makes them look more attractive and feminine which is something i never mind, i dont have any unrelastic expectaitions i am not not perfect myself and iam not looking for perfection, maybe it exists but iam not looking for it, i felt strong feelings once for a girl who was the complete opposite of what i wanted so it happens.

• Of course she can.

• I tend to like flat-chested girls more because they don't put emphasis on their boobs

What they lack in boob size, they usually make up for with a more socially outgoing personality

Big boobed girls usually just aim to seduce guys.

• Yes, for sure

• Ever heard of Kate beckinsale? Keira knightley?

Breast size has very little if anything to do with how attractive you are

• Yes. 100%, yes. I'll tell you. I'm normally attracted to thick, curvy girls. Big boobs, big booty, slender waist. Its my Kryptonite. However, my last girlfriend was 4'8" minimal breast size and not much booty to speak of. But she worked out a lot to keep her body tight and tone. Broke all my previous attractions. And just remember, there is always someone who already has the hots for you and you just don't know it yet.

• Yes yes and yes

• Hell yeah I actually prefer small our big ones as long as breasts are long enough to be called breasts.

• Yeah easily. Being somewhat fit and having a cute face is generally what makes you physically attractive... 90% face...

• Sure! But boobs, big or not, ass or not, none of it matters unless your face is pretty.

• Yes very much so.

• Yes she can

• Yes in fact a lot of guys prefer them smaller.

• Yesssss, sometimes guys find it more attractive to have a petite body.

• I like small ones.

• yup, small boobies can be very attractive too :)

• Of course they can.

• Of course!
    I love small breasts by the way!

• Totally!

• Yes, though not completely flat chested.

• Depends, is her personality big?

• Sure, I think lots of guys love that.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 17

• I'm pretty flat chested but still had guys attracted to me and have a boyfriend. He asked what bra size I was once and I told him and admitted "Tbh they are pretty small but at least I'm honest" and he replied

"I don't care how big they are I just want you"

So I think that would answer your question. If someone loves you they won't care how big your boobs are, they will still find you attractive.

Plus, if you ever feel insecure about it as I sometimes do, I once read "More than a handful is a waste".

• Team small boobanies #SmallBoobsRock
    Seriously though, it's not all about the boobs, as long as you're proportionate it's fine!

• Yes. Of course. Its mostly just proportions anyways. Plus not having to wear bras is both comfortable and economic. Just be healthy and learn to feel comfortable in your own skin. Then it won't matter what society considers beautiful and attractive or whatever, cuz you'll just be like 'fuck you, society. I am fabulous AND comfortable.'

• obviously. Not all guys like huge boobs

• Yes. It's not all about boobs. We just have that working against us. Basically, you need to make up for the fact you have small boobs. Have a pretty face, be slim, have a booty, nice personality, etc.

• hell ya
    like me :P

• lol I know I am so... 8)

Yep, they can lol

• Yeah of course. I am one of them :P ;)

• Of course😊 At least I hope so because I'm in that category

• Yes of course.
    I have not large breast but many guys like me.
    So it's not about breast it's about how you feel about yourself.

• Yes.

• Have you seen any of VS Models?

• Sure

• of course! Breast are less importan than pretty face.

• do you see any models having boobs? me neither

• yes they can

• yes, of course