How to cover a black eye?

I've tried covering it up with makeup and it's not working! What can I do, no one can see it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you the one who's boyfriend hit her?

• Maybe

• Okay

• No one will judge you for the abuse, people will judge you because you didn't say anything or left him. If this is about abuse, THAT IS NOT OKAY? Someone who claims to love you can't hit you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hold an ice pack or a warm compress in your eye, eat a lot of vitamin C, and one last thing visit a doctor asap.

What Guys Said 5

• Cool the area down however you can, and massage it gently, it should take away some of the colour. When/if it gets light enough, and you aren't content, you can use makeup for the rest of it.

• Well if no one can see it why do you want to cover it?

• I need to cover it so no one can see it, it's extremely visible

• How did you get it in the first place?

• Someone hit me

• I know I should but I don't want too

• Okay cover it up with makeup or whatever and then kick him in the fucking balls

• Ice it. It will reduce swelling and darkness.

• Bag of cold peas, massage it and there is probably some ointment out there that helps with bruising.

What Girls Said 2

• Eye patch.
    Argh, matey.

• first of all, how did you get a black eye? second, cool it down, maybe with cucumbers? they help with the blood vessels. then wash your face, add foundation if you use it, then concealer. If that doesn't work, it will at least kind of cover it.