Rate this perfect instagram model?

Most Helpful Girl

• Her body is great but her face is boring

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd lick her entire body like an ice cream cone.

What Girls Said 1

• Too tan for my tastes.

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty face. I think some women underestimate how much guys appreciate a face that is just pretty, and that we are not all looking for someone is is the next "great beauty of the ages."

Legs are great, belly is tight and tones, skin is soft and smooth. I'm love to say she looks amazing.
    But she doesn't. Those boobs? They have to be fake. That size on her frame, and how high they sit? Those are plastic baggies filled with silicone gel, not breasts.

• Ya probably fake boobs

• I've seen her on other sites. She would probably be almost perfect if her boobs were real. I agree with the others who said her boobs must be fake.

• where's the perfect girl we got promised?

I'll give her an 8/10. she's good but definitely not perfect in my eyes. pretty face but nothing special and her fake boobs (I looked it up, just to be sure) aren't proportionate to her body... and I'm not a fan of abs on girls either.

but as always... beauty is subjective

• She's really hot but her first name is a major turn off

• Lol true, but I guess that's normal in Russia

• 8, she is too skinny for them tits

• She's aiiiight

• 9/10