Guys, would you rather a girl who wears a lot of makeup or none at all?

I know it depends on a lot of things such as how good the girls skin is, how nice she looks naturally and how well she applies her makeup but generally speaking which would you rather, and be honest please!

• A lot of makeup
  • No makeup at all

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how the girl looks naturally, I doubt any guy would genuinely prefer a girl who's unnatractive with no make up over one who is attractive with makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I have a lot of pimples in my periods "period", I apply some foundation but feel like there's something heavy on my face and I don't like it. When my skin is clear and soft though, all I do is put on some mascara and voilĂ . I don't understand how some girls can even find the time and patience to put makeup on every single day. It must be exhausting.

What Guys Said 4

• If I find the girl beautiful with no makeup on and she just got out of bed with messy hair and looks half awake, and I still find her beautiful, then that is what's perfect to me. I like girls that I am attracted to naturally. I don't really like makeup at all. I'm okay with eye shadow, and eyeliner, and makeup to cover acne. But other than that, I'm not really a fan.

• A little bit to being all natural is what I'd prefer, and wearing a lot of makeup is actually bad for y'alls skin.

• I'd prefer her without makeup. I'd like to feel and touch her natural face. Too much make up is a turn off to me because it looks unnatural and I don't think it feels good when making out with a girl with too much makeup.

• No make up at all is much much better.

What Girls Said 2

• id rather none at all. when I'm wearing a full face i feel like my face is gonna crack lol

• No makeup at all