Can you rate me please?

thanks
imgur (dot) com/a/ozavB

• 1-5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
    Vote C
  • 8/10
    Vote D
  • 9/10
    Vote E
  • 10/10
    Vote F

132

Most Helpful Girl

• You look ugly.

• haha jealousy is a bitch

• @opinion_owner Sadist much?

• Gnarly, just thought somebody's rugrat got a hold of the an account. Glad they didn't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably around 6-7/10
    to get 10, you must do a fancy doggy trick.

• i fuck more than you

• OK? Sorry, I'm not a hypersexual.

• Oh wait­ that's a link?
      I change the 6-7/10 from 6.5-7/10.
      Actually you almost look like mentat ammon.
      If you can pull off the full look you'll probably get a 9/10, better than nothing.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• I don't like to rate people with numbers, but my honest opinion is that you're very cute and good-looking. ^_^ I like the longer hairstyle on you the best, definitely, as it gives you a more unique modelesque appearance. Do you model? You would do great with that profession!

In your third picture, I have a black, leather jacket that looks almost identical!

But if I had to give a rating, it would be 9/10. 10/10 people don't exist, as nobody's truly perfect. :)

• I gave you a ten because you are THAT hot!

• I usually don't give numbers. You are very, very good looking. I prefer older men, though. I bet you will be really even sexier in about 10-15 years. I like the longer hair on you, by the way.

• You are a very handsome man, anyone who insults your looks but can't even show their username is a cowardly punk. By the way, a haircut can make a difference between a 7 and a 10, in the first picture short hair suits you better. But boy, you still look good xoxo 💋😍😋

• Very hot, but you know that lol

• i feel better about myself if that passes for hot from a hot girl like you

• @depressedguy12321 you might have Down syndrome did you get it checked or did you find your self cooking ketchup in the kitchen?

• Oh wow, that's rude mate. I understand you're mad but I find extremely rude to joke about people with down syndrome, I won't lie, I've laughed about dark humor but it's not very nice to joke about it :/

whatever, you're attractive, stop paying attention to what others say

• Not my type but I'd figure at least a 7.

• You remind me of onision in the second pic. I don't know why

• You look edgy , I bet you be pulling lots of girls

• 8/10😊

• You look good

• Where is you?

• azertyuiopp

What Guys Said 1

• I have to say you look good mate. #Nohomo
    7/10
    First picture was better.