How do I look sexy if I'm chubby?

Okay so I wanna look sexy cause I'm awesome and I should embrace it but I dunno how to when I'm chubby. Like I can't wear a short tight dress cause it makes me look fat... Like a beached whale... And I can't wear oversized hoodies or shirts of whatever cause they make me look huge... Like moby dick... Yeah. So anyways any tips? Also I'm already workin out so yay

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress how you want to dress. If someone truly likes you, then they won't care if you have a few extra lbs. At least in my opinion, a few extra pounds is perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Finding clothes that fit right and highlight good qualities is a big help. It takes trying a lot of different cuts and colours etc but when you find things that work, you instantly feel more attractive which helps confidence which helps your appearance overall.
    I find things a little low cut or tight on the chest and looser around the stomach work wonders for me because I have a nice chest. It's important to focus on the good and show it off whether that is nice eyes, lips, boobs, butt or whatever. Try new hair cuts, make up, whatever you want until you hit on things that make you feel fantastic.
    Most importantly, remember that no one is perfect and looks are NOT everything.

What Guys Said 11

• Chubby IS sexy for a lot of guys. If you're a size 14 and below you can still rock a tight outfit. Never wear loose clothing; it's unflattering to a curvy girl.

Even apart from your physical appearance, you're funny and self-aware, which is way more attractive than being conventionally "skinny" anyway.

• By losing weight

• I will let you in on a secret... that many of us guys like a girls body which is not too skinny and not fat.. but somewhere in the middle... its called curvy so even if you are kinda slim but you have a little tummy its kinda hot...

So if you are on the fat side then just lose some fat... and get toned

• by losing weight :|

• I'm already doing that🙄 Can you not read or do you just like to make stupi comments?

• you asked how to look more attractive... you look attractive by being at a healthy weight. you said you look like a whale in a lot of clothes. can't have your cake and eat it too.

• Tbh the only thing you can do to look sexy to most guys is eat healthy and workout until you are a healthy weight. Most guys aren't attracted to overweight girls

• You can wear lose fitting clothes such as sun dresses or whatever. Chubby girls can still be cute without wearing tight fitting clothes. And sweats aren't bad either so long as they aren't like two three sizes bigger than what you would normally wear.

• You can't lol

• Post a photo because tips are only valid for specific body types

• Wear what you like with confidence.

• I love chubby

• Chubby can still be sexy and erotic!

What Girls Said 4

• There are chubby girls that do look sexy/good looking!
    You can either exercise ((seems like you're already doing that thoo)) or find/wear clothes/makeup that can really bring out your good features!
    Good luck!!

• if u have beautiful and so big eyes

• By exercising and eating healthy and not fishing for compliments on girlsaskguys. com just so you can hear guys say "chubby girls are sexy"

• you can't hide the things that your chubby it's like a cow you will always see them