Girls, How do I look?

I need honest opinions on how i look (my face). i honestly don't know if I am good looking or not and didn't really care until recently.Girls, How do I look?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yr facial structure is seriously goals. Like, if you ever grow out a beard, then you are stupid beyond anything that could ever possibly be expressed in words. LOL

I mean, srsly, dude, you have such an ideal facial structure that I've got half a mind to think yr trolling. Dafuq? I'm afraid to know about how you were treated as a kid, to make you question this.
    Like, you've got the jawline, and you've also got the cheekbones -- pretty much ideal, both of them.

Just DO NOT GET FAT.
    That's all I have to say about the matter.
    I mean, I'm a shallow visual bitch and I don't like when boys let themselves get fat anyway (lol) ... but, especially with a face like yours. If you put on more than about 25lbs, then, that hollow in yr cheekbones would fill in, and yr face wouldn't look anywhere near as good anymore.
    You'd still have a killer jawline, but that would be softer, too.

In fact, you might want to work on some program where you drop as much bodyfat as you humanly can (within limits). Srsly, with cheekbones like that, the more you can emphasize them by leaning out yr face, the better.

You should also look into having yr eyebrows trimmed. Or better yet, have a girl show you how, and then get some cheap eyebrow trimming razors off amazon and just do it yrself every few days.
    You don't have a bad uni-brow or anything, but, you'd be surprised how much a little trimming/shaping can do to emphasize the overall shape of yr face.

• eeexxxxxaaaaacccttttlllllyyyy he's so hot lol

• thank you for the comments and advice. i plan on losing some weight (what little i have) to lean my face out, even tho its already pretty lean.

What Girls Said 14

• Cute face, beautiful lips, and great jawline!

• 10/10 have some confidence. You're an attractive person.

• oh well, I'd hit that

• You have a beautiful jaw structure, and your skin seems healthy as well. I reckon a beard would suit you, but it could possibly hide that jaw line of yours.

• You're pretty good looking

• 8/10

• You look great. You remind me of this cute older guy I once saw back when I was 14, omg 😍

• Your really good looking, nice jaw, cheek bones nose, great lips. 10/10

• you are good looking, if u did something better with ur hair u'd get hoes

• Nice body and Jawline , Very handsome and hot to me !!

• Pretty hot to me

• Damn

• A 10 for me

• you're so handsome it's almost intimidating