What type of woman and person do I come across as?

Im a 31 year old black female. Im not social or friendly with strangers but I love those in my circle Im confident... Im not shy I just dont have time for BS

Most Helpful Guy

• "I just dont have time for BS"
    You sound like you wouldn't hesitate to step on a man's heart to save your precious time. Physically, you look good, but vain. I don't know why, but a girl with long nails is a red flag to me. I can't really explain it. It has to do with vanity and entitlement. Because of that, I might confuse your introverted side for a complex of superiority. So even though I think you look good, my first impression of you is not good. That doesn't mean much, I don't know you. You may be mother Theresa reincarnated and I wouldn't let this stop me from getting to know you better if you approached me, but I won't approach you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Self confident
    Materialistic

What Guys Said 13

• It's hard to tell with sunglasses but you look cute but the whole thing with strangers may make you difficult to approach. I like no nonsense personalities so that's also a plus.

• Honestly, just looking at this picture my first thought is you are totally self involved. You may not be at all but that's what comes across to me.

• You're on the introverted side. You'd rather have a small circle of trusted friends than a large group of aquaintences.

• You come across as full of yourself and introvert and boring..
    And by the way everybody is confident in their own space

• Materialistic, sexually experienced, maybe a slight touch of entitlment. You probably defend people close to you with a lot of passion, you and your friends might be those really loud girls at the bar. Single mom.

• Just from that picture, it gives the impression of someone that calls themselves "Strong and independent".

• Based on a picture and one run-on sentence, I can't really say.

• Sassy!!

• You appear Bohemian. I like that.

• Then what are you doin here on gag

• i love black females, and you seem so sexy, can you message me?:)

• Your my age! :-) And honestly you look very pretty! :-)

• Strong independent sexy woman :) :D

What Girls Said 4

• A young confident woman.

• Self absorbed and elite

• You seem like you're productive and can get to the point. You're real. Also, people can trust you because it takes a lot to become actual friends with someone for you. :) Hope this helps

• Confident, trustworthy, a bit of a vain thing coming to me from the nails