How many times do you wish to be more beautiful in a day?

How many times do you wish to be more beautiful in a day? I wanted to look like vs models and cannot get over it.
Whats about you guys?

• Never
  • A few times
  • Some times
  • A lot of times
  • All the time
Im sorry but please stop degrading their body 😣💦 I'm not as skinny as them but kinda skinny and not feminine 😔 so its makes me really sad when people call them childlike 😔 I know it's a personal opinion and appreciate your honesty though... And I mean I wanted vs models face hair legs and abs 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• When I stoped giving a sh*t about it I started to feel so much better.
    They are photoshopped anyway and there isn't a "one size fits all" type of look.
    So, don't stress over it. 😛

What Guys Said 8

• I find it fascinating how not even photoshop managed to make their faces remotely attractive. They look like 14 year olds. Anorexic 14 year olds.

I'll never understand the females who believe this to be physically attractive to males. I can vouch for myself, but I actually find their body type somewhat repulsive.

• I've don't want to look better, the goal of my exercise/workout is to feel better
    I'm perfectly content in every inch of my body.

• Lol never,

When 'ugly' people go out, they see most people are pettier than them, end up with low self esteem.
    When 'beautiful' people go out, they see most people are uglier than them, end up with narcissism.
    When average people go out, they see half the people prettier than them, half the people uglier than them. End up with no character flaw, in general.
    Rocks to be average 8)

• Never, im not insecure and neither should you be. Looks dont last, and photoshop isn't reality.

• Girls looks are very important to a lot of people 😅 It's impossible to change the face as long as guys are alive lmao

• 7 or 8 times is the average lately.
    But don't worry, I'm sure you're not that ugly.

• Eveey second

• Flat chest and ass/10

• Small penis?

• No boobs or ass?

• Nevermind. I read your update.

• Vs is overrated in my opinion

• Lol if vs models aren't super supper attractive what would normal girls be? 😭😭😭 Dog's shit?😂💩💩

• Okayyy fine if you guys aren't trying to answer my question kuat leave

• Just*

What Girls Said 10

• Uh never. I like to think of myself as the hottest stuff in the galaxy. If God intended for me to look any differently then he would have. Learn to be happy with yourself and stop thinking the presence of one person's beauty means the absence of your own.

• you know their pics are soooooooooooooooooooooo photoshoped... yes there really are some very beautiful models as well.. but I am okay with myself..
    this video might help you..
    https://youtu.be/17j5QzF3kqE

• lol I ve seen that xD

• I know its photoshopped but it is still true that vs models have a great body and face! And that's good for you.

• @archiz its a good video.. lol.. they are photoshopped AF..
      @asker yes they do work a lot.. but its not something that's not achievable for other girls.. I see beautiful girls everyday..

• Ehh, at least once a day, I guess. It's not that awful.

• If I look around I can always find someone worse off than I am.. So overall I've nothing much to complain about.. On top of that I have my adorable husband telling me constantly just how beautiful I am.. So who am I to argue that.

• Hahahaha that's scary. And how nice your husband is 😍

• @Asker.. Of course as you can well appreciate, he does have to do as he is told! lol :)

• All the time. I'm working on it 💪🏽

• Sometimes... Not in a day - just sometimes in general... Few times a month.

• Never. It's not something I pay attention to. Yes I'm not perfect but I'm fine with that. I'm happy with what I have

• Woooo seriously girl? that's really great👏👏

• I think VS models just have beautiful faces. They're bodies are often too skinny and rectangular and I don't find that feminine.

• To answer the question I'm extremely proud of who I am. I wouldn't change it at all. I'm an exotic beauty.

• I am already beautiful :P
    sure a few things to fix and improve but overall I am wicked ;)

• Jealous 😭 I wish I were beautiful too

• I am sure you are :)
      trust me no one is perfect... everyone work on themselves to improve and stay fit.

• Well yeah girls are expected to be pretty and have no physical flaws. So I kinda want to fit that mood of being perfect. Lol

• Yeahhhh people always point out someone's flaws👎👎