Girls, do you like guys with huge butts?

I have always had a big butt from a young age. I was always kind of insuchre about it too. I play baseball, football and wrestling, which are also some of the sports which can show off your butt the most. I always found girls staring at my butt at my games and wrestling tournaments. Girls have tried to pinch, touch, and squeeze my butt ever since I was little. I had an ex-girlfriend that would always pinch my butt, and one time she asked if she could use it as a pillow. My butt is about 44 inches in length, do girls like that? Do girls like to pinch butts?

I am a bigger guys so if blends in a bit (bigger meaning muscle).

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Ya it really hot if a guy has a big butt. N omg I wrestle, play football, and play softball.

• Yes!!!

• if someone likes u he will love u anyway u look

• no, that's ugly

• how is it ugly to have a big butt?

• @IsabellaCarlos Thanks

• I ask do you like guy with big butt and I tell you I fond it ugly, where is the problems serious, i have on guy in my class who have big butt and I find it really ugly

• I don't like to pinch it but I sure would like a big butt (on guys ofc)