Girls nd guys how much muscular body boy should've?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer lean and toned. But a guy can do what he wants to do. He should have a body he wants... if he wants to be muscular then that's fine, but I'd hope he does it for himself.

• So you won't like any of the above?

• Which one is preferable lady? -_- how many muscular a boy should be.. That's the question

• I said lean and toned. I guess the first one is closest to that description. -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• I shoot for something like the first dude. The other guys are in great shape and I respect the work and discipline involved, but for me and the way I look, I just don't need to be that jacked. The first dude just looks in shape, some definition, but he doesn't look like an old He-Man figurine. I'm not here to intimidate or impress anyone, I just want to look good with my shirt off at the beach, haha.

What Girls Said 3

• Omg the first guys body is perfect! I love how he's toned but abless!! I also love that he has nice pecs and biceps

• Wow, the first dude's physique is perfect =)

• They're all good. None are ideal though.

What Guys Said 0