Why do girls constantly reject me?

Why do girls constantly reject me?

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong. I go up to them in public and try to start saying something and within 10 seconds they are leaving or seem uninterested. If I message a girl online (Facebook, tinder, or Instagram, etc.) She either won't respond or barely give a response even if I say something funny. People give me compliments about my looks and personality a decent amount, but girls always look right past me and I don't know why.

Most Helpful Guy

• As to Tinder: Although I get tons of matches there, lots of these girls don't respond to a nice , non-weird message. I also use another app, where I got even more attention, probably because it has a different reputation, even fewer girls respond.

When I was at Starbucks drinking something, there were 3 girls and 1 guy sitting at the opposite table and after a while the guy waked up to me and said that the blonde girl is asking for a date -I hadn't even noticed that she'd been looking at me - Surprised as I was, I just said "yes, okay" but before the guy could reach their table the blonde girl had stood up and left and her friends after her. The guy apologized for her leaving.

I guess it's really because you are too intimidating or they are afraid that you are a player and that they'll have too much competition with other girls. Maybe the girls think you'll drop them once you've found a "better" girl than them.

And what else should they think of you without even knowing you any further?

I suggest you rather go out and try to meet new people - often you get to know people via other people- that's better.

Online, they also can't be certain whether you're a genuine person without bad intentions, you could be dangerous - Lots of girls really do think this way. Or they get cold feet and chicken out on you beforehand.

You need to let them know by your demeanor and behavior that you are approachable and nice...

What Girls Said 3

• You're not ugly. So I don't know. Women are weird creatures, I thank Arceus everyday that I'm not lesbian.

• You're super cute, I love your haircut! I have no idea whats up with girls being so unresponsive, especially on a dating app like lol

• you look decent so I don't know?

What Guys Said 7

• This would never work out..! Approaching different girls trying to talk to them to able to impress them... Wouldn't work..
    Most girls would be creeped out or think that you are just getting in there pants or maybe 60 other guys are approaching them too...
    So that's why maybe you are rejected...

I think you should get some female friend.. Hey yo know them are see if you click with any one of them... I am sure some girl will like you for you

• You're maybe trying too hard. Talking to a complete stranger on the street isn't the best way to meet a decent woman. Give yourself a break. You're 20. The search is just getting started. Figure out what you're looking for and start looking. Best to look in places where you can have something to talk about - the gym, at work, just a place where you can meet each other again. When you meet one, don't be pushy. If you see her again and she recognises you and talk to you, then you have a chance. Don't try to get a date from a stranger on the street. Being ignored is the least of troubles you can get yourself in this way.

• Stranger danger. They don't know you, they don't know anything about you or your intentions and that freaks them out. It makes them uncomfortable and they split.

• Maybe it's your approaching. If you are trying to hard girls will notice, they will think you are desperate and for a girl there's nothing worse than a desperate man. Women are good at reading our body language.

When you approach a girl on the street try standing in her way so she has to stop and SEE you, don't approach from her back because you may scare her and there's a chance she will continue walking, forcing you to follow her and making you look desperate.

And please, don't use cheesy pickup lines, they only works on movies. BE DIRECT, also make body contact as soon as possible. And one more thing and probably the most important, you have to make them laugh somehow. In my expirience girls tend to laugh at the most stupid things... So don't hold yourself for saying anything and don't try too hard in being funny cause it'll be worse.

• How tall are you?

If it isn't that, it's either approach lacks confidence, or they are just egotistical bishes.

• I'm 6'3" and they don't even give me chance to converse they just don't respond

• There all cold hearted bitches

• Welllllll... I'm curious as to how you open girls?

I hope you are nothing like George Godley:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY11t89v1qk