Do you think do I exaggerate?

Does my wife has too much cleavage like this? We had argued too much about this? What do you think?Do you think do I exaggerate ?

Does my wife has too much cleavage like this? We had argued too much about this? What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, she does. But I feel it depends on the circumstances. If you guys are around the house and such its fine, but of you are going shopping or out in public she might want to cover up a little. She is still young so its not that big of a de

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be happy to show off my wife's tit like that. No big deal. She has them so be proud of them.
    I went out with a girl who had ample tits but always hid them. So I encouraged her to show them off a bit, which she did. It changed her life for the better.

What Girls Said 6

• hahahaahahahahhahaahhahaa
    I can't believe you posted your wife's tits online.
    Are you a fucken fool?
    Do you know how many dicks will imagine fucking your wife?
    Your crazy!

• So you're mad at your wife for showing too much cleavage but you have no problem when it comes to posting a pic of her cleavage online for everyone to see (while she doesn't even know it and she didn't consent)... it definitely makes sense

• it is a little too much but if it makes her happy then its okay

• If you argue with her about wearing a push up bra, then I am on your side.

• Kinda saggy tell her to buy some better bras to support them 😉

• I'd say yes.

What Guys Said 9

• She is showing more than average, but less than you would see on just about every female on a red carpet for awards. She has it to show and it looks good, as long as she does not look like this in situations where more "modesty" is expected (like at work, etc.)

I am sure that she enjoys the attention, that it helps her ego. And she is not showing "too much" by any legal standards nor in most night out situations. If it really bothers you, she should tone it down, but realize that it will bother her some to do that. If it really does not bother you that much, you should just be proud to be seen with her. Guys will be envious of you.

• aye... it is what it is... its probably for Your benefit anyway.

• I say that's too much.

• OK on the beach and promenade or at home, less OK at the office.

• Might be helpful if you didn't post some random woman's tits and actually posted your wife's...

http://tinyurl.com/hymdgmq

• Leaning over like that... YES.. she needs to get control over those girls, LOL

• No... its a nice dress

• she just trying to tease others. sounds like she enjoys this

• got a sister in law like that always teasing in a slutty way. i think her husband likes when she does that

• No, you are not exaggerating.