Is my boyfriend's body over muscled (pics)?

Is my boyfriend's body over muscled (pics)?

• Yes he is
    26% (11)35% (18)31% (29)Vote
  • In between
    10% (4)13% (7)12% (11)Vote
  • Not at all
    19% (8)46% (24)34% (32)Vote
  • He's sexy!
    45% (19)6% (3)23% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I used to have a HUGE (double circumference) Gastrocnemius muscle and it was soo uncomfortable and every time I showered or put clothes on they were just in the way.

His muscles are perfect and very healthy, but any larger he is over-muscled.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are the only one who can really answer this Although I'm sure the question was just a cover to show off that dude lol

1|0
    0|0
    • No i'm serious. I think he's over muscled but he thinks that is not his goal yet and i really don't want him to have extra muscles cause it won't be sexy anymore. The point is that i wanted to see if he's really over muscled like i see him or not because it's important to me.

• Show All
    • You are welcome.
      And it probably won't get that bad.

• I hope that

• No such thing as too much muscle. Too defined, he should put on 20 lbs if you ask me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't want him to do that but he's not listening to me. He thinks that is not his goal yet :/

• I meant put on some fat. That much muscle with that little fat looks absurd to me.

• Who cares and why does it matter? lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Because he thinks that is not enough and he wants to work out more. Maybe you don't care but i do!

• Show All
    • You mean that's impossible?

• Not impossible. You'll have to talk to him to understand the mentality behind it. Not something I want to get into about here.

• Why does it matter what we think? You're his girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know i am but he thinks that his body Is not perfect yet and that he should work out more that's why I'm asking because this is important to me.

• That first picture makes him look like his waist and stomach or out of proportion

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he's gay.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• If he looks good to you then does it matter?

1|0
    0|0
  • How are you worrying about his body? lol
    He looks good haha

2|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan personally.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah lots of girls too :)

• It doesn't really matter what other people think though. As long as that's what he wants to look like (and it's something you find attractive too) then all is well.

• You are very lucky, very luck looks very good.

1|1
    0|0