Are my boobs too small? Surgery?

Are my boobs too small? Surgery?
My boyfriend thinks my boobs are kind of small so i think im gonna do a boob joob does it hurt? And should i do it?

does anybody know how to delete this question thing or how to make it private?
I wanna delete this but dont know how or how to make it private

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not , if your boyfriend doesn't like your boobs then he isn't worth your time. A perfect boyfriend would except you just the way you are. There are many men out there that are like me , but all men are different. I personally , just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

What Guys Said 34

• They look very nice to me especially in clothing like that. Great cleavage. Please do NOT get surgery just because your boyfriend wants you to or thinks you should. Surgery is something that YOU and only you should decide on. And don't let others motivate you to do it. If you personally are very unhappy with your boobs because of their look, the way they feel, etc. then okay. Otherwise don't do it.

• they look great. don't get surgery because a boyfriend (who may not be with you in 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, etc) wants you too.

• They are just fine. I don't think you should do that to please someone else. Unless you really just want to do it for yourself.

• there is nothing wrong with you.
    don't get a boob job. even great looking fake boobs are still fake.

• I think they're just right. If you do get implants don't do it just for your boyfriend, do it because you want to. I've personally never understood why women would ever do this. Get all the info from your doctor. Things can go wrong, I've heard horror stories. And there are lots of guys that don't like implants. Most guys really don't care about the size of your breasts despite popular belief.

• 1. that pic is too small to say anything about it
    2. smaller boobs are great too
    3. never ever do a boob job just for someone else
    4. boob job = downgrade in my opinion
    5. you are <18 your boobs might still grow
    6. if it's a problem for your boyfriend then he is most likely the wrong one for you. get someone who loves you and not just your boobs

• Your boobs are fine, I don't think you need a boob job.

• No you shouldn't do it especially just because your boyfriend thinks they're to small and yes it hurts they cut the muscle behind your breast and shove a thing in there that doesn't fit

One of my friends was bed ridden and couldn't move for weeks or laugh or cough or cry or hold her cat because it was so painful she couldn't get up without feeling like her chest was going to pop

• Keep them as they are: many guys like them that way.

• You're a kid. You don't need any kind of surgery. What other people think of you shouldn't mean anything. All that matters is what you think of yourself. And know you're perfect as is

• You should never even consider having plastic surgery to please a guy. If he doesn't like you for you then you should dump him and find a guy who does

• If you aren't perfect in his eyes then he doesn't love you for who you are.
    Just another desperate guy who will take any girl.

You look fine to me.

And you can't delete messages, questions or takes. Suggesting it is a good choice.

• They are more than big enough. You should lose that idiot of a boyfriend.

• you can't delete only disown it.

• You're fine. But the most important thing is how YOU feel about your body. ;)

• They look fine to me... I wouldn't get a boob job just because your boyfriend says so.

• You should break up with him its not too small.

• Look, if you can pull off a decent cleavage, it's good enough. And that's a decent cleavage there.

• No, they are not too small. No surgery required or recommended/suggested.

• What are you, a C cup? They look fine stick with what you have and be happy and I'm pretty sure many guys around you will be too

• I'd leave my girlfriend if she ever got a Boobjob
    I can't deal with someone that insecure

• I think everybody is insecure about something...

• Agreed. I'm insecure about my man-tits, which I'm in the gym trying to get past

Insecure to the point where you have to get plastic injected to make your boobs look bigger? Nope

The only exceptions to that rule is if she lost a breast completely to something like breast cancer
      That's too insecure

• OP are you serious with this pic? BRB buying a fcking magnifying glass off amazon so I can make my judgement.

• wow wtf take a fucking chill pill get glasses then

• BRB buying amazon prime for 2 day shipping so I can view OPs tits and giver her my opinion.

• They look great. Don't have a boob job. You might regret it afterwards.

• Your boobs are fine done get a boob job unless YOU want a boob job not because your boyfriend who might not bearound forever wants you too

• How old are you

• he's a nazi

• This picture is too small

• he is right

• No, fake boobs look awful when you take your shirt off. They look so... forced into place.

• No, they are not dear. They are perfect. These are natural and awesome.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 6

• You should get rid of the boyfriend.

• Dear small breasted ladies, you were given small boobs for a reason. They aren't ugly , how I see it if your genetic didn't give you big boobs it wasn't meant to be. some guys prefer big boobs, some small, some don't care and some don't know what they like until they see it. For real, as females we need to stop caring what men think and learn to love our own bodies. And this is coming from a D cup chick... In conclusion, love what God gave you and if you don't believe in God love what your parents gave you.

• <3 but I just wonder do you know how to delete this post or how make it private

• I don't think you can delete it or make anything private on here

• Your boobs are NOT SMALL. Get a new boyfriend, not new boobs. Or stop trying to get attention.

• I'm just asking... Not trying to get attention cuz otherwizzeee I would NOT be Anonymous <3

• as I said this website is for asking questions and I just asked a question and whats wrong with showing boobs? It's natural <3

• To get attention lol that's what we're all doing.

• I think you'd do better to exchange your boyfriend.

• You should change of boyfriend ^^
    Boyfriends are eternal, your body well... no, but it last longer xD

• You got cleavage... Your boyfriend has poor vision. Too much porn focused boobs...