Guys, Which eye color is the prettiest on a girl?

I have seen on the internet that most of the guys out there likes dark hair and light blue eyes on a girl. Is that true? Which eye color do you prefer on a girl?

Most of you guys think it depends on all of the other features in a girl. If I put it like this: What is the most attractive look in a girl? Blonde hair and hazel/green eyes? Black hair and blue eyes? Brown hair and brown eyes?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the hair/skin color.

I think green eyes are the best color on a pale skinned red head. While I know a hot light skinned black girl with gray eyes And another with gold colored eyes.

Black haired white girls look good with blue eyes to me. While I think most blondes and brunettes look best with hazel, mixed eye colors.

Black/dark is my least favorite, I guess it's the quote from Jaws, "they have black.. lifeless eyes". My ex tricked me with contacts, LOL

What Guys Said 11

• That so much depends on the girl herself - her hair her skin the way she dresses... all of these factor into it. You question is like "Which shoe color is the prettiest on a girl?" If she's wearing a black dress at night, then black shoes. If she's wearing pink as part of a wedding party, then pink or white shoes...

• Depends on other factors but if I just had to start with selecting an eye color then I would choose blue.

• A girls eye color doesn't matter to me and very rarely notice it. Sometimes on some women there eye kinda stand out, like a bright blue like you described and it's beautiful yes. Most of the time though I don't even notice or care.

• Eye color is like the least relevant thing.

• I like blue eyes, though it is certainly not a deal breaker.

• Blue. Hair color doesn't matter all that much though.

• Really don't care, but green if I could really choose, or brown.

• Brown or green are really attractive.

• i love brown eyes so yeah brown.

• My eyes are hazel :)) .

• I don't really care but if I had to pick I'd say blue.