Do I have ugly looking eyes?

Do i have ugly looking eyes?
Ignore the dark circles, these are my eyes in the natural state, i have an insecurity that i have very ugly looking eyes. So what is it? Also tell me in comments, whats the shape and if my eyebrows are an issue and how to resolve. i dont know how to groom stuff. I pretty much gave up hope on ever looking good because i think i have shit bug looking eyes

• Your eyes are ugly as fuck
    33% (4)41% (7)38% (11)Vote
  • You have nice eyes
    67% (8)53% (9)59% (17)Vote
  • They are attractive eyes actually
    0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
some votes please? I really need to know
tell me some male celebs who have similar eyes, i want to know if there is anyone who can be good looking with eyes like mine

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• They're normal and even

0|1
    0|0
    • am i safe to assume johnny depp and zayn malik have similar eyes?

• Show All
    • Take like a mm off the bottom

• s-media-cache-ak0[dot]pinimg[dot]com/236x/98/b9/40/98b9404abef988a9347d89478ab90e2f. jpg

and here are zayn's natural eye shape and probably still more conscious than i was in the pic, i know it doesn't really matter but i just stumbled upon this pic and remembered this question

• normal

0|0
    0|0
    • can't post a link but am i safe to assume johnny depp and zayn malik have similar eye shape? i know they have it big and brown too but i dont know how to assess all this. Is my case as extreme as elijah wood's wherein it seems like it will just pop out?

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.