No makeup or makeup, which is better?

No makeup
No makeup or makeup, which is better?
Makeup

I only like myself with my makeup on. I don't leave the house without it on.
But which do you think is better?

• No makeup
  • Makeup
Also piercings or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. I would like to see you without in casual situations, but then be done up other times. A good balance is always the best... sometimes steak is what you want, but sometimes you just want mac'n' heresy...

• Lol, don't know why it corrected cheese to heresy, but I kinda like the idea of mac'n'heresy

• Thanks so much ^_^

• You're very welcome 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the lipstick and top eyeliner/eye shadow.
    I''m not a fan of the heavy brows and white face.

Between those two options I think you look better without makeup.
    If you had the right foundation color and if the black wasn't so heavy (especially under the eye) I might have chosen makeup.

• It's just the lighting why my face looks so white. I am naturally very pale, but I do use the proper foundation Color, just lots of light in that pic
      Thanks for answering

What Guys Said 26

• No makeup

• Oh my... it's like 2 different people lol!
    You look so much better and approachable with no make up :)

• None of both. The make up screams: "I have issues !"
    Without makeup, you look like a lovable lady. You are quite cute !

• You have to learn to like yourself. You're hiding behind the makeup. You definitely look better without it.

• Not even a contest... You look gorgeous without makeup. No piercing, by the way.

Hope you get over this makeup thing soon, cause you're really pretty.

• O think you're very pretty in both pictures, I like the piercings, and I agree with jman about your eyes and lipstick

• I voted no makeup, but want to say that your eyes really shine in the 2nd pic. I like the lipstick as well.

• no make up looks very nice. You don't even need make up. You have nice skin and looking quite attractive there. This is hands down an easy one. No make up :)

• I voted no make-up, but it's close.

I'm glad you labelled them for me!

As for the make-up shot, if you're going to use the goth black/white contrast, you gotta make all your edges razor sharp.

• What do u mean edges razor sharp?

• "I'm glad you labelled them for me!"

Hehehe I chuckled :-)

• Like, the things that are black should be black, and the things that are white should be white. No gradients, just razor sharp boundaries between black and white. And... absolutely NOTHING that isn't black or white (except maybe your irises -- and even then if you could make THOSE black that would be bitchin').

• Both looks pretty cool, you're one of the few who looks good in pure makeup.
    You really pull it off.

• No make up ^_^

• I think you look super pretty without makeup, and the black lipsptick's a little much, but if you like it you should stick with it

• Ughhh... kill it with fire!!! No makeup for sure.

I hate girls who do their make up like that. And guess what, so do 90% of guys. So I say ditch the makeup and go natural.

Plus people will not judge you as much. When someone has their makeup done like that it actually scares some people.

• I don't know how makeup like mine can be scary, but I've heard it is

• I'm glad those people scared, That is the effect we want, I have to fucking scare you to death.😂You can call it spooky makeup.👻

• Makeup is good to an extent, but that is WAAYYYYY too much

• You look good with the makeup but don't need it, Know what I'm saying :P

• you looking good without makeup

• Please! Please NONE of that makeup or any of those piercings!

• You a pretty without.

• Both :)

• light makeup would be best

• I''m scared

• I like the makeup. I also like no makeup. I'd enjoy seeing both, were i magically my 1993, finishing up high school and falling for alternative girls self.

The glasses are pretty cute too.

• No make up

• no make up. no offence but ur make up is bad

• I like no makeup, but a that makeup with some roleplaying would be super sexy

What Girls Said 15

• Your beautiful either way and if you feel more confident with makeup on then you may look more beautiful to a lot of people because confident IS beautiful!
    But your makeup is too dark and heavy for most people's taste including mine, so I think you're much prettier without makeup.
    Either way don't stop wearing makeup the way you want to just because a lot of people don't like it, what matters is that you like it. ^^

• Is that you Liz? Ur fineeeee lol. Either way you're still very pretty. I say which ever you f'ing please. I choose no makeup only... becsuse you can see your face more, but with make up make's you different and in a world full of Kardashian's I'd rather be a creepy chick anyway (Elvira or Morticia or Lily Muster)... that is my motto. I might not look like it, but shhh does not get any weirder than me lol. You should not hide ur face, you have a nice face. Either look is good just"Remember who you areeee" in my mufasa voice. That make's no sense lol butttt I felt like saying it😄

• Wow girl, you're gorgeous without make up!

• You're absolutely gorgeous and your skin looks amazingly smooth.

You look far better without make up though, but then again I guess that's the style you like!

You could have a perfect balance of a little eye liner on your upper lid and your piercings. Embrace your natural beauty though!

• You are BEAUTIFUL without make up!! Like you said, mostly that kind of make up would make you less approachable, but oh my god you look soooo nice and friendly in the pic with no make up!! So gorgeous!!!❤

• You do look better without the make up on.

• Dear Em <3 You look absolutely amazing in both pictures, and I'd totally date you if I'd be male. But I really do understand, I don't wanna go out without makeup either, I look shit. But you don't, so daaaamn girl use your power of attraction!!

• I don't like your makeup

• You look better with no makeup.

• no makeup! :)

• no makeup

• You look prettier without

• I can see YOU without the MAkeup

• Of course without makeup!! you're SOO BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT IT!!

• Holy fuck