Having second thoughts on getting my hair cut this short. Is it just in my head, or?

This is it now:
And here's what my hairstyle looked like before:

Good or bad change? Be honest please.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Great change.
    Yiu went from 15 year old kid "not going through a phase, this is the real me mom!!!"
    To
    "Hola, Mami, soy Rico Suave."

• Haha, I know what you mean. To be completely honest though, I never did my hair like that because everyone else was doing it, I did it because I actually thought it looked cool. I still do like it, but it's too much to manage for me anymore, haha. Thanks for the honesty!

• Dude it looked way better before. You should grow it out like in the second pic again, it's suits you

• Well, the issue is that my hair was literally dead before because of the straightener. I kinda can't get it to look like the bottom picture anymore because of that reason. I have naturally curly hair, so I always used a straightener to make it look that way. The picture of the haircut I feel is not that flattering also.

• Dude I know the feeling of dead hair. I bleached my hair 4 times, it was literally falling out and I straighten it.
      Oh well the short still looks fine, I just like longer hair

• Well thank you for your honesty nonetheless. Appreciate it!

• Liked it before

• both okay

• I think it was a good decision

• Good change in my opinion it makes you look mature

What Guys Said 0