Are G boobs too big on a thin girl?

I'm pretty slim (not stick skinny), and I'm medium height but very small-boned. My boobs don't look that big to me, but I think they can be distracting to guys sometimes. They're real and they're not really fat so much as they just stick straight out. I don't think they look fake, but I'm used to them. Are they just too big?

• Too big
  • Maybe
  • No such thing
  • Not if they're real
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, certainly not too big, slim with natural larger breasts is the holy grail - most guys and girls' idea of perfection! If they were fake, yack, nasty - but natural and large is truly beautiful on a slim woman, you should be very confident and very proud of your figure.

It's undeniable that you will catch the eye of a guy more often than a girl with a flat chest, that's not a good or bad thing really, it's just life. Some of the time you'll no doubt use it to your advantage, sometimes it'll be unwelcome - the important thing then is to stand up for yourself (i. e. don't feel you're obliged to put up with it - ever), and not to let it get to you - the problem under those circumstances is the small size of guys' minds or the infinite capacity some girls have for bitchy jealousy - in no case is the problem yours. Rise above it, enjoy the fact that you're blessed with a figure of rare beauty, and pity the rest of us who miss out! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if they're real, because can you really help it? It's how you were made. You should be happy of everything you got. :)

What Guys Said 18

• I've no idea how they look. But it is good if they're real

• In the most honest, non-thirsty way--it'd be hard for most of us to determine that without a pic. But sounds great to me, if you have big boobs and are thin, that's some godly genetics you have haha way to go

• There's no such thing as too big or too small with boobs

• All boobs are good boobs

• That's hot, why'd u even complaint lol

• I think they would look fine on you, but without the benefit of a picture, I think I would just be assuming...

• I do know a girl with that 'problem'... it's not a foreign topic for me... message if you want

• Maybe, it's hard to tell without a picture.
    Honestly I'm all for big boobs. I love them, the more the merrier.

• I'm not even going to pretend I know what G Cup looks like.
    Either way if I liked you then I wouldn't really care about that.

• Can you show us how you look? No idea if they are too big without seeing them. Clothes are optional for the photo.

• Its impossible to judge something like this without seeing. I highly doubt it though

• Oh Jesus...

• I'd need to see them top give a good opinion

• I like to suck and fuck big tits.

• Huge but can I uhh see some evidence?

• yeah and i'm a uicorn with fairy dust all over his crotch... .

• Are you? Lol

• "I can't confirm that myself... it's my face" 😇

I'm sorry, I just love that too much to not say something 😂😂

• @tifftaff01 I don't understand.

• Indifferent.

• No because G cup boobs are the start of when boobs start becoming beyond amazing. Also most g cup boobs I have seen have amazing shape!

• Sounds big for a slim girl but I still can't picture it in my head. The part "My boobs don't look that big to me" kind of threw me off. I'm guessing they are not too big then.

• That's the thing though. They don't look too big to me, but sometimes my female family members comment on how big they are, and they look really big in some clothes. Also, guys sometimes look shocked at me and seem to be looking at them, even when I where baggy t-shirts, and I started worrying about it because last week, I heard a guy whisper to another guy, "Her boobs are distracting." I was wearing a sweater with a high neckline, and I'm 90% sure he was talking about me because he had just been looking at me and doing that awkward fake-coughing thing.

What Girls Said 6

• As long as you have a tiny waist than its sexy!
    Mariska fruscio is also a g cup!! I also have a 38g bust and I get all the stares

• You can never be too big. Too small, yes. But never too big. Don't worry about it.

• Body picture of some sort would help

• I don't know how to add a picture

• I have the EXACT same issue. Can you message me? I have questions on how you cope.

• I'm a natural g cup also, so I know what you mean.
    Their is no need to worry

• too big, I was a G cup now I'm a H cup and It's just too big

• Oh my goodness! I used to be a 28H, but I think my bones grew underneath my boobs. Now I'm a 30G. I'm sorry though. I understand lol. At lease some guys are apparently okay with it though. I was worried, but, in my experience, some are a little too okay with it, too lol.

• Yes, some are too ok with it but it's better than hate them. I had a crush on a guy who love A / B cup so... That was not cool but a lot of guy like big boobs :)

• Aww... I'm sorry, but I guess it is okay overall.