What would you do with your money this or that?

ok, so you only have a small amount of money that you receive from ssi, $700 check every month...
but you need to buy yourself food every week,,,,... but after all the food you buy you at least have $50 left... ok so you have a depressive life no girl likes you maybe because you look unkept your hair is very messy you in general look messy... and you want a girl so bad but no girl even wants to dance with you in the club... what would you rather spend your $50 on?

This: Weed and Alchohol to fuck yourself up even more to forget how shitty you feel your life is

Or

That: use the money to get a make over, (haircut/fix/polish yourself) to always look and feel fresh, and possibly gain confidence and girl's attention

wahh forgot to make this a poll :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I would invest in whole body laser hair removal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby f*** yourself up? It really isn't going to make you forget about anything. Once you sober up, you'll feel even worse because now you're broke for spending your money on something so stupid.

Fix yourself up and gain confidence with yourself. Girls aren't attracted to someone who doesn't have confidence in themselves. You can butt ugly, but confidence changes a lot when it comes to attractiveness. Fix yourself then worry about the girls and crap. ☺️☺️

What Guys Said 7

• Haircut, shampoo, deodorant and a set of nail clippers go a long way.

I'll take that.

• I'd spend the extra money on better food on occasion or simply save it since I don't give a flying potato about either of those things.

• Beer because I like it. I'm on SS too but I don't get SSI because I make too much on SS

• Neither. I'd spend it on something else fun that I liked doing.

• The real answers to get a job and get off relief!

• The later. I'm not into drugs.

• Could get a job to add to the SSI and that way you wouldn't have to ask these questions and blame your depressing on your money problems?

What Girls Said 2

• Make over it is! I think resorting to weed and alcohol can never be a good thing

• Damn i'm sorry you feel like that o_o
    I'd probably get a makeover, weed & alcohol just adds to the problems

• not me! my best guy friend i always tell him to get a make over but he don't take my advice

• Oh! Well hygiene does pay a VERY big role in attracting people, no one's going to go ask for your number if your hair is messy and you smell bad. Weed an alcohol are already problems by themselves and if the guy has the problems you listed he's really only adding to them.
      Drag him to a salon, he can get some beauty products like peel off masks and daily skincare products bc its way cheaper than a professional facial or products a dermatologist recommends to you. As for clothes, Forever 21 is selling clothes for guys now as well, and that place is very cheap but the clothes are far from cheap in appearance.

• exactly! i would if i lived near him but i don't