Why do MAJORITY of guys like/follow those trashy so called "Instagram" models?

I'd say a good 80% of the guys I follow on insta follow those skanky so called "instagram" models who promote their asses/boobs/bikinis/greentea/protein powder and so on... you know the ones with 100's of thousands of followers for nothing but stupid narcicistic images?

I follow real models like Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Doutzen Kroes... the real true beauties but most guys would rather see the generic/average insta models showing of their behinds?

Does this mean these guys only think Insta Models are hot when they could literaly be admiring some of the most real/elegant models?

Most Helpful Guy

• Adriana and Candice show just as much skin as a lot of the generic instagram models. The only reason you dont consider them trashy is because their faces are more beautiful.

It seems its like this...

Beautiful girl takes her clothes off for a sexually suggestive picture=artistic

Girl with average face takes her clothes off for a sexually suggestive picture= trashy

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you read the comments on the images?

"Ohhiiiii sexiiii ladiiii... my name is Rupert, my phone number is 123 456 789, would love to chat wit chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! <3"or "Good morning Beautiful! You are so sexy Mwa Mwa Mwa! I would love to see your boobs and your ass is out of this world! I sent you a message the other day, we should go on a date sometime?".

Plenty of guy follow these models because they are pretty. But they are mainly just guys hoping to get with the models. I wouldn't worry too much about these guys lol. They aren't the kind of guys anyone takes seriously. Do they really think the model will call them? I've literally seen this so many times.

I follow a few lesser known models, and they get messages all the time that make my eyes roll. Like really, do you really think she is going to message you back bruh? LMAO!

Mainly I think guys follow for fap material than anything else. Sometimes the models post risque shots.

What Guys Said 10

• Don't use instagram. I'm pretty sure instagram is kept afloat by tons of women posting trashy pictures looking for validation and about 50 guys that run around liking them trying to get laid.

• I don't use Instagram or care for most "real" models

• sounds like a bunch of peanutbutter and jealous :P

• The majority of guys don't GAF about Instagram.

• You sound jealous
    Why do you care what people follow kn instagram
    Also who are you to say they aren't good looking... if they have as many followers as you say they gotta be pretty

• If you hang out in a dumpster you're bound to find garbage and end up smelling like it.

• Majority? Not even half. Hell, I wouldn't even give it 10%
    I don't even use Instagram

• I don't follow them, Im following some actress's and a lot of comic books and movies.

• I don't know, I'm not even on Instagram. But why do you care who they like?

• googled that adriana chick she looks pretty trashy

What Girls Said 4

• I think that girls follow them more tbh Lol, at least I do, to get some fashion inspiration, and body Goals... I don't see why a dude would be following them, they have porn.

• Guys don't think like that. They like pure hotness and eye candy

• Because they're only after fap material.

• I always assumed it was just more material for wacking it.