So I look better with or with out freckles?

I have natural freckles but airbrush dem out cuz I hate them, or I put on a lot of makeup. Do I look better with or without freckles?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look cuter with the freckles. Makes you look Celtic. Freckles add interest to a face.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Personally I am not very attracted to freckles. Sure they look cute on some but still not my thing. I would choose "Without" for you.

• You're a little beauty with or without the freckles. If I were like your boyfriend or whatever and it were up to me, my own personal preference would be to see you naturally with them.

• Freckles are really cute

• you look just fine with freckles, you shouldn't hide them, because you wanna find someone who likes you just the way you are, that's the whole point right?
    the right guy would like you for who you are and for your personality and if he doesn't like your freckles than fuck him, it's his loss.

• Frecks are always cute. Are you a redhead?

• No I'm naturally dirty blonde but now I dyed it maroon

• Well... that's kind of red lol. The maroon, not the blonde. The freckles are still cute irregardless

• Same, doesn't really matter that much.

• Better with the freckles

• Damn, I didn't know makeup was that powerful... but I would vote for the one without the freckles.

• With freckles.

• Wtf?

• With out

What Girls Said 2

• I like freckles. The picture would be better if it wasn't in black and white

• I like freckles. I don't have that many on my face, just all over the rest of my body.