Is it unattractive when a girl has a little bit of flab, but not a lot?

I'm pretty heavy, but that's because I am pretty active so I have a lot of muscle as well. But even though I have muscles I still have a couple layers of fat that make it so my stomach is not flat and folds over on itself when I sit down, and I also have jiggly-ness on some sections of my legs and arms. I was wondering if this is a major turn-off to people. I kinda look like amy schumer in the calander shoot she did when I sit down, and she has a similar body type to me. (I attached a picture)Is it unattractive when a girl has a little bit of flab, but not a lot?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ... that's more than a 'little bit of flab'. I wouldn't call Amy 'fat' just yet but.. overweight? Yes.

Most guys will prefer the alternative of a flatter belly, most likely. For better health plus appearance.

What Guys Said 13

• There's an acceptable range most guys will go for, and a little flab is still well within range. When you get into "rotund pre-diabetic" range, you can start worrying. That body is attractive (although Amy isn't).

Almost every single girl I've ever fancied, including here on GaG, is appealing because of her personality. A little stomach fat is NOTHING.

• No I think it is okay for a girl to have some flab. Personally I think there are plenty of attractive things about most women's body types

• Most people are like this. It's fine

• nothing wrong with a little flab on a girl. nobody says you must have calendar beauty, just as long as you are pretty and happy with your body then great. actually quit fancy some of the chubbier girls to those who are just skin and bone.

• That's gross af in that pic tbh

• Not really. After all, I have a little flab.

• I never understood why girls care about flabby arms or legs. Everyone has a couple rolls, but the girl in the picture is too much for me.

• Amy schumer? Yum!

• No, but it's unattractive if you can see the ribs on the side.

• No that is not attractive at all. Welcome to america.. where people like to promote unhealthy lifestyles and shame those who pride themselves on their appearance and fitness.

In b4 dad bod.

• It's fucking beautiful! It shows the beauty of the womanly body... I love her size.

• No, not at all.

• That much flab is a bit unattractive but if your face was pretty enough it would be fine. Amy Schumer is ugly af but I can see like Kate Winslet's face on that level of flab and she would still be hot.

What Girls Said 3

• How can fat be attractive?

• That is so gross looking

• Most normal, non airbrushed women look like that or similar to that.