How come people (Guys especially) wear a baseball cap backwards... especially at night?

Do they think they're cool wearing a baseball cap backwards at night, or what's the deal with this lol. Does anyone else find it really funny when they see someone wearing a baseball cap backwards at night?

• They look really stupid.
  • No other option, they just look really stupid lol.
  • Nay, they are a scholar.
Yes I am aware there are 3 options, there was no option to delete the third so I said forget it and made anther.

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that you think it's stupid makes you sound stupid

• You're under 18, and your point is very flawed lol. Get a better argument... you're just making yourself look bad.

• It's funny how he keeps arguing when he said a couple posts back he was not going to argue.

• @Octavius I know right? 😝

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Backwards baseball cap wearing is hot to me

What Guys Said 5

• Some people are hat people. It doesn't feel comfortable to them to go around without one. Get over yourself.

• Since the bill is for shading your eyes from the sun, after dark it doesn't matter which way you wear it! It is actually wearing it backwards during the day that is stupid.

• why even wear a hat at all during night? I can understand if you had bad hair maybe... but most men I see are buzzed.

• Uh, I guess if you haven't gone home/back to your car since the sun went down?

• Its their cap, their head, their body and their style who are we to say that they are stupid or not!

• Why wear watches, why wear any jewelry, why wear anything but a T shirt and jeans. It's a style, deal with it bruh bruh

• im wearing a backwards snapback right now