Do I look attractive? Just got out a long-term relationship, want to start dating again?

I'm still trying to loose weight, so please be kind

Do I look attractive? Just got out a long-term relationship, want to start dating again...?

0|1
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're attractive even before you lose weight. A lot of guys would be interested in dating you.

1|0
    0|0
    • wow thank you, somehow at clubs I don't get approached at all :(

• Show All
    • haha that's true! I was told I dress like I'm going to church! :P

• That would be one possible explanation, haha.

What Guys Said 16

• You are a delight for the eyes.

I'm sorry to hear of your break up.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG you are FAB U LOUS!!! Don't lose any weight you look amazing as you are. Right now, I am wishing I was single.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! You look really good! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!!! This means a lot :) I haven't been approached by any guy yet really so this means a lot !

• Based on your looks, you shouldn't have a problem finding a guy who likes you. Having them asking you out, that's a little different.

• U have cute features, u look good but u coukd be super sexy in no time, a bit of weight losee and other grooming stuff and if ur 27, u age rather well for a caucasian

1|0
    0|0
  • Message me please

1|0
    0|0
  • You look nice and VERY young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea you're a cutie, you'll have no problems

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, 6. I think you could be a 7-8 though with a different outfit. Hard to tell what your body looks like so I am going just by your face.

I think you are pretty, but you shouldn't ask people to rate you then tell them to be nice. You won't get any honest answers that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look super cute! I love your dress too!
    I think you could match that one with black heels and red lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good just like you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute! That dress seems quiet short though.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha its funny you say that when other people say I dressed like I'm going to church lolol!

• Show All
    • it was actually 4 years, but after a few months of trying to talk things out I had enough, I really am not in love with him anymore since for months it has felt like we are just room mates.

• Oh, I'm sorry. At least you tried and was smart enough to know that the relationship just wasn't going to work. You really are a pretty girl, and obviously a very smart one as well so I hope you do meet someone who will appreciate you.
      Oh and I hope you don't end up with a stage 5 clinger type!! That wouldn't be any fun lol 😂

• You look great to me

0|0
    0|0
  • A dog is staring at the screen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yer good chick... and nice nail color... if ya were dressin' more provocatively... sure I'd bang...

8-9 out of 10... and ya don't need to lose any weight... it's fine...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're really cute. I would approach you. How rather hope you approach me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Your cute and you make me feel funny downstairs

1|0
    0|0
  • Your beautiful, and if you're loosing weight, you still look pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • you're ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think you look attractive even if you don't loose weight. Good luck! :)

0|0
    0|0